Ch. 4 The Unholy Spirit

Start from the beginning

(Yn): Of course. Where are you headed? He asked with a neutral look.

???: I'm trying to find my way to the church. I've been assigned to serve there. She said with a smile.

Issei: Oh, so you really are a nun. Guess that explains your outfit. He said with a neutral look.

(Yn): Dude, don't say things like that. He said with an annoyed look.

???: It's okay. She says with a smile.

All of you then hear what sounded like a little kid crying, and the girl immediately went over to see what was wrong. You and Issei followed her to find a small boy that had appeared to have scraped knee.

The girl kneeled down to him and her hands started glowing a bright green color. The scrape on the kids knee started healing rapidly and was then as good as new.

The three of you then went in the direction of the church, with you and Issei leading the way.

(Yn): That's a cool power you've got by the way. You said with a calm tone.

???: Thank you. I like to think of it as a gift, and a blessing. She said with a smile.

You then look ahead and see the church on top of the hill.

(Yn): Is that what you are looking for? He asked while pointing up to it.

Issei: That's the only church in the city. He said with a neutral look.

???: Yeah. Thank goodness I found it. She said with a smile.

You and Issei then felt something in your heads that felt like a warning.

(Yn)'s thought: It's probably because we are devils, and we are getting too close to holy grounds. We should leave before we get too far. He thought with a determined look.

???: Thank you for helping me you two. Let me thank you properly. Would it be a problem to let you guys come inside with me? She asked with an innocent smile.

(Yn): I'm really sorry, but we actually need to be getting to school before we are late. He said with a neutral look.

Asia: Oh, that's okay. I guess I should be going too. My name's Asia Argento. She said with a smile.

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou, and this is (Yn) (Ln). He said with a smile.

(Yn): It was nice walking with you, Asia. He said with a smile.

Asia: Thank to two again for helping me. She said with a smile.

Issei: You are very welcome. He said with a neutral smile.

Asia: Meeting you two here was a blessing. If you are ever in the area, you should come by the church and visit. She said with a smile.

(Yn): Sure thing. Have a great day. He said with a smile.

Issei: See you around, Asia. He said with a smile.

Asia: Goodbye. I will pray for you both. She says with a smile.

Asia then walks towards the church while you and Issei walk towards the school.

(Yn): You felt that too, right? He asked with a neutral look.

Issei: Yeah. It felt like a warning of some kind. He said with a suspicious look.

(Yn): We'll tell Rias about this later. By the way, you did better about your perverted antics right there. He said with a neutral look.