Her Storytime

ARHAAN'S POV

I didn't expect this to happen like this. I didn't expect Avni to find out the truth in this way. Now she will think that I was behind her to hurt her.

"Arhaan" she whispered and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Avni, It's not how it looks like," I said

"Oh really" she sighed and chuckled.

"I trusted you. I considered you as my friend but you betrayed me. You tried to kill me and you were stalking me wearing that stupid black hood. Why did you do this to me? She yelled at me and tears were rolling out of her eyes.

Betrayal

"I didn't betray you, Not you" I managed to tell her. Betrayal that word  wasn't  new to me but hearing that from her made my nonexisting heart ache.

I don't know, how to explain everything. Will she believe me? 

"You have the nerve to tell me that," she said and shook her head in sideways."That's enough, Arhaan. Now I am going to the police and they will take care of you from here" she mumbled and tried to walk away.

"You are not going anywhere, Avni," I said

"Try stopping me," she said clutching the baseball bat.
I chuckled.

"You can do that only once, Avni," I said eyeing the baseball bat.

"Let's see" she muttered and tried to charge at me but I stopped it in halfway.

Hey, why can't I move my hands? She inquired

"Not only hands, Princess.
You are not allowed to move anything other than your head" I chuckled at her.

How? Why? She asked and tried to move but she failed abruptly. She stood there like a statue with her hands clutching that baseball bat.

"Because I paralyzed you" I mumbled and her eyes widened in shock. Using my powers after so many years felt so good. "Listen, I will never hurt you. I did this only to make sure you stand in that place and listen to me"

"I will not listen to you. Let me go" she yelled rotating her head because now that was the only thing that can move in her body "Leave me" she cried out again. Now I am glad that the college is deserted.

"Don't you have questions, Princess" I asked her and her whole demeanor altered. I can sense that she was thinking now.

"A lot" she whispered.

"Then ask," I said

Who are you? She asked eyeing me up and down. She has a hell going on in her life but she wants to know about me. Innocent my princess.

"I am a Jinn" I announced proudly.

What? What is Jinn? She asked looking confused.

"Seriously, You don't know about Jinn or Genie? Jinns are made of smokeless fire" I said

"Oh like Genie from Aladdin" she asked and I shook my head.

"Yes but not exactly. There is a lot of difference between that Genie and this Jinn" I said gesturing myself for this Jinn.

What difference? She asked looking puzzled.

"I am not bound with any rules," I said

Why? She asked

"Because my Master disowned me and let me free" I said remembering him.

Why did your master disown you? She asked