Her saving mission

I got all information about Lila's plan from my other best friend Nia.

Now I am running on the hallway to stop Lila from executing her plan.

Her plan is to humiliate Arjun in front of the whole college.
She asked Arhaan to tie a bucket full of wet mud on the ceiling of the waiting hall.

Last period I got a message from Arjun that he will be here in 15 minutes. Yes I am brainless, as soon as I saw the message I told Lila that he is coming here. She didn't even waste a single minute she made this plan to humiliate him but my idiot bestie didn't understand what I am trying to say here. If she humiliates him today. He will definitely seek revenge for her action then this war will never end and I don't want any war between them. What I want is them falling in love.
I know what you all are thinking about why suddenly I had become a matchmaker for them. I want Lila s father to wish to come true.

Ringing sound of my phone brought me out of my thoughts.

I received the call

Me: Hello

Arjun: hey I am inside your college. The receptionist asked me to go to the waiting hall...

Me: wait, where are you now?

Arjun: Are you deaf? just now I told I am inside your college.

Me: hey not that where are exactly?

Arjun: on the way to the waiting hall.

Me: hey no don't go there... Hello why are you not answering me? hello

Arjun: Hello....hello... Avni...cant.....hear....Avni

I heard him shout from another side
But I don't know why I am getting this tingling feeling whenever he calls me by my name. My name sounds so good from his voice. But now don't have time I should stop him from reaching the waiting hall.

I ran towards the waiting hall. I saw a guy reaching out his hand to open the door of the waiting hall. I can only get his back view. He is wearing a grey office suit[Pictured Above]
.I guess he is Arjun because no one wears a suit for college.

I wasted no time and ran to him and tried to pull him away from the entrance of waiting hall
But I failed. Yes...I failed

He was too strong for me to pull away by that time he opened the door. I ended up standing backside of him and the bucket of wet mud poured on both of us.

I closed my eyes out of embarrassment. I can feel wet mud all over me. I heard the sound of laughter around me.

I opened my eyes and saw mud covered his broad shoulders. He was still facing the other side And then he turned around to face me.

But now I can't control my laughter his face was fully covered with mud. It looked like a potato covered with mud.

I can't see his face. I can only see his eyes. Those eyes look so familiar.

And then he did the unexpected thing. He started laughing. Omg it sounds like music. And then even I started laughing. We both laughed together.

Suddenly realization hit me why he is laughing? Is he laughing at me?

I stopped laughing. After noticing I stopped. He also stopped laughing but we both heard the sound of laughter that's when I realized there a small crowd formed around us and making fun of us. Now I am really disappointed with my action.

Arjun stood beside me and faced the crowd. He glared at the crowd. Even though his face was filled with mud but his glare was killer. Everyone around us became silent.

I took this opportunity to speak, "The show is over and you all can move to your classes now" I said trying to be polite.

None reacted to my words, Those workless idiots stood like a statue staring at us.

NOW, Arjun yelled at them

Suddenly everyone dispersed to their classes in a hurry. What the hell even I told the same?

And then Arjun turned to face me and gave me a look

"First we should wash this out," he said pointing to mud all over him

I nodded at him
.....................................................

He was walking in front of me. We came out of collage building because we don't want to get more attention with a muddy face and dress. Washroom was located away from the waiting hall so we are heading to the garden to use a tap.

He feels so familiar to me his eyes his voice everything. But still I haven't seen his face clearly so I cannot decide anything.

"There is the tap" he shows the garden tap

He opened the tap and motions at me to wash first. Before I can do that he curses someone to himself. Not someone he is cursing me. I heard my name

What? I asked

"Do you know Avni, she studying in this college. I think she is behind this childish mud prank", he says

Oh yes I was trying to save him but he thinks I did this.

Why is she going to do this? I asked

"To get back at me for her best friend. By talking to her I had learned she is a big fan of her best friend" he said

"Fan? Me? Hey I love her but I am not her fan". I asked by that time I finished washing my face. Now my face was clean and clear

"You are Avni", he asked

"Yes" I replied

I thought he is going to scold me. he going to curse at me but he did nothing he was staring at me.

.............................................................

Guys how was the chapter?
Why was Arjun staring at Avni?

Please vote and comment