Her Best friend's Marriage

I am trying to sleep but I can't sleep. I want to see him, touch him feel him.
Oh shit stop it Avni,
I yelled to myself.

I don't want to see him. I can't see him or touch him or feel him because he doesn't exist. Accept the true Avni I told to myself. I don't know why suddenly I have become such a mad.

Now my first work should be removing him from my mind but how?
Dance. Yes, I am going to dance. Dancing makes me feel myself. I don't know what it is but I feel some connection with dance. It makes me forget all my sorrows. I am going to dance kathak. I can do all the dance forms but kathak is my favorite.

While dancing kathak I can feel something that cannot be explained. I sometimes think I have a thick connection with kathak whatever now I am going to dance. I did not play any song.

Music may disturb my mom's sleep so I danced without music. I threw my hands up and did my favorite kathak steps then I turn around and start spinning.

I thought dance may make me forget his face but while I am spinning the only thing that came to my mind is his face. I continue to dance for another 2 hours but no positive result. I cannot forget his face.

Instead I can feel him now. Yes while dancing I can feel his touch the same touch I felt in my dream. Lol dance made it worst.

.................................................

I was waiting for Lila in class. I don't know why she is late. I just hate to wait.
After a few minutes of waiting, I spot Lila walking towards me.

"What's up??" I ask her

But she says nothing and takes the seat next to me. Her face looks so dull and she is lost in her own thoughts. I put my hand on hers.

"What happen? Is everything okay?" I asked her but she is not ready to answer my questions
Now I feel a little angry that why can't she share her feelings with me?
So I got up and took a step to move from away from her. Suddenly she held my wrist and made me sit next to her.
Now her face reaction looks convinced.

"I decided," she said

What did you decide? I asked her

"To get married"

"What?" I yelled

"Yes, Avni I have to do this for my dad". She explains

"Dad? What happened to dad?"
I suddenly felt so worried because I consider Lila's dad as my dad. My dad was an army officer he died in a war when I was 3years old.

From that day I consider Lila's dad as my dad. He shows me and Lila the same level of love and affection.

"He had a heart attack last night," Lila says

Her words made me go blank. I can't lose him I can't lose my dad again.

"Is he fine?" I ask with hopeful heart

"No doctors said he is in very critical condition yesterday whole night me and mom were waiting for him to open his eyes by god's grace today morning he opened his eyes and spoke to us." She says with tearful eyes

"He will be fine Lila. Come on he will get well soon." I tried to console her

"He wants me to get married" words rushes from her mouth

"To whom?" I asked her

"To his business partner's son. He thinks he will not be alive for long. So he wants to see me get married. Even doctors said he cannot survive the next attack. So I decided to get married for my father's sake"

"But Lila you are too young to get married" I yelled

I don't know why I don't want her to get married. Something inside me says "trouble" I don't know who is going to be in trouble neither her nor me but obviously it must be Lila because I am not connected in this problem anywhere.

"I know I am young Avni but I am going get married to him for my father." She says as a statement

"Then what about Arhaan?" I asked

"For me my dad is more important than anyone and Arhaan is just a crush I can get over him." She says with no pain in her eyes

Now I can't speak more against her decision. Lila is so stubborn So now I should shut my inner conscience and go with the flow

"So then who is he? What is his name?" I asked her

"He is a business tycoon and an archer. His name is Arjun Jaykar" Lila says

"Archer Interesting then Will he teach you archery after marriage?" I ask her with a playfully smirk in my face.

"Nonsense" Lila says

"What nonsense?" I asked

"I just hate archery It results only in sweat and eye pain."
Lila says with dramatic expression

"Okayyyyy," I reply with my one of my favorite smirk.

I know Lila hates archery but I always got attracted by it but never tried to do. I think Lila starts loving archery after getting married to an archer.

Eringhhhh Eringhhhhh
The bell rings this is the sign of first-class getting started.
............

Today's day went chill. Actually, all my days have gone chill because I don't create dramas and I don't face dramas. My life lacks adventures. It's too boring to sit back and watch others life.

Morning after talking to Lila about her wedding. I started to daydream about my wedding with my dream boy. I know I am being an idiot but don't mind because I lost my mind.

 I know I am being an idiot but don't mind because I lost my mind

Guys, how was the chapter? Please don't mind my grammar mistakes. I will try to improve it. Please vote and comment.