151

"joon-hyung."

namjoon didn't want to face jimin.
or even answer him.

"joon—"

"i don't want to talk to you."

jimin sighs, fluttering his eyes down.

"answer with a yes or no. please. he doesn't want to wait anymore."

namjoon huffed, holding onto the chair.

if it's just talking...

he closed his eyes, turning around to jimin and opening his eyes back up.

then he'll talk—

jeongguk is standing right beside jimin now.

he has a freakish smirk across his face.

jimin's small smile that was barely there faded and his head was lowered.

"so." jeongguk decided to speak up, crossing his arms. "this is kind of awkwar—"

"you fucking brought him here!?" namjoon suddenly bursted out.

"h-he doesn't want to kill you!"

"YAH!" jeongguk yelled, stopping both of them from yelling.

the mafia turned his head to jimin first, placing a hand on the side of his face.

"he doesn't need your energy, baby." he whispered to him. "this is between me and him, okay?"

jimin nodded, taking a deep breath to calm down.

jeongguk quickly kissed the boy's cheek, moving his hand away. "go. i won't kill him. i promised you for a reason. yeah?"

he nodded once more and slowly walked away to the door, opening it up to leave the two males alone.

"i don't want to talk to you."

"then listen." jeongguk softly smiled. "i am your number one fan, aren't i?"