Welcome!

So welcome to the new YouTube group that has kept me sane over quarantine!

I need to say this before you start reading: This book is in no way an attempt for me to feel connected to these boys on a level I am not. I do not want to enable stans who are not respectful of boundaries. I know that Carson pointed out in his Stan Culture video that he knows there are Carson x readers on Wattpad. The slight disdain in his tone broke my heart, and I watched it after I've made a few parts to this book. I feel so guilty even though I don't think of myself as a stan. This book is written for me. It's a mental health thing. Writing makes me happy, these boys make me happy. This is my creative outlet. I will not use it to dehumanize them, even though this book can very easily be seen that way. In my opinion, these are characters. These aren't the Lunch Club boys. They may share personality traits and names, but they aren't really them. And I need that to be understood. Please, respect that this isn't a stan book. I need to make that clear. I'm just a fan who needed a bit of inspiration behind her writing.

The Lunch Club is an amazing group and I love them all so much. There isn't any place for smut or any other topics I deem uncomfortable for this book here, so please be mindful of that. I will always take requests and I'll say this now: my writing leans more towards female readers. I'll try, however, to be respectful to the male readers I have and make my writing a bit more gender neutral for this book!

(Side note: I made the cover for this book and I know it's kind of crappy so I'll take any submissions for it if there's a talented reader who likes making cover art 😅)

I think that's about it, so yeah! Love you all!

~Abbey