I think I feel something weird building up and my skin shivers. Daniel is smiling emotional, it's something new, I have never seen this expression of his and to be completely honest I love it but this is scary as well. I have no clue as to what is happening and what they just told me is really difficult for me to understand.

Daniel couldn't get in the room but I can?! And it is just my first time here!

"Amanda, take Daniel to the throne room and wait for me there! I will show Diana..." Caroline speaks up after some seconds in silence and Amanda nods quickly.

Daniel that is next to me all this time, takes my hand in his, gives me a squeeze and leans to kiss my cheek. I close my eyes blushing when his hot lips touch my skin and I smile at him in excitement. He looks very happy and I don't know why!

Um, okay, we are doing perfectly fine now, we are close and I can feel the difference in his feelings but he seems like there is something more now.

"Relax, yes?" he asks me softly and I nod biting my lower lip.

Alright, he is reading my mind and body language now...

"Come Daniel!" Amanda says warmly and he leaves my hand walking away and I turn to Caroline that is already staring at me touched.

"I don't understand a thing..." I whisper more troubled than before once Daniel and Amanda are away and Caroline giggles while opening her arms for me.

I hug her without losing time and she kisses the top of my head. I look at her in the eyes for a while and soon enough her vision gets blurred from tears but her smile is never leaving her face. More emotions I guess...

"I am going to explain everything sweetheart but first I need to tell you something and then we will start the whole process, yes?" she asks and I nod weakly with my curiosity killing me.

"Daniel told me about the rogue yesterday and I already knew about your parents from the ball some weeks ago! I know you want to know about the prophecy and I am going to tell you everything I know and I want to help you the most I can! In this room there is something unique... Our magic comes from inside this room!" she starts and I take a step back.

She takes my hand in hers and leads me closer the door without talking. I am too dizzy to try to speak and all I am thinking about is her words because my mind is on fire.

We stop about some inches from the door and she turns to look at me again. I give her a worried smile and Destiny moves in my mind to get more comfortably like she knows something I don't.

What is happening here?

"Everything began about 25 years ago... It was a peaceful, sweet night! The moon was full on the sky and the stars were brightening its black color. It was lovely and I was already in this room because I knew what was going to happen but I was not alone... With me I had my most trusted friend, Morana. She was a witch as well but not so strong..." she says and I shake my head in understanding quite drown.

Her face has darkened suddenly but not from anger, it's from pain... Maybe regret...

"That night Diana, was the night Daniel was born and I was here to see his future!" she states and I instinctually take a step back, my heart skips a beat and I lose my breath.

"And how did you know about it and that you would see his future?" I ask unconsciously and she smiles melancholically.

"I have a gift Diana, I am the Queen, I know many things I talk and don't talk about... And in here there is something that feeds this world's magic..." she replies not really helping me with her second sentence but I don't want to interrupt her now.