chapter two: did he just...

⚠️Smut/lemon warning! If you do not like this kinda thing then move along but you are gonna miss some important stuff⚠️

I sighed and got up to get ready for school when I realized mom wasn’t home, I shrugged and took off my uniform and skipped school. “Not like anyone’s gonna notice anyways…”
         I yawned and made my way back to my room when a knock sounded at the door, “who the hell is here at 6 in the morning…”
   I groaned and walked to the door and looked out the peep hole, my eyes widened. Dr. Asshole was standing at my door, hands in his white lab coat, and looking around the house. 
      I freaked out and hid next to the window and door and something tapped on the glass, I looked over slowly and Dr. Asshole was standing there with his finger to the glass. My eyes widened in horror and he smirked “get your ass out here.” He said. 
     I frowned “no.” I said, he frowned “then at least let me in”
I sighed and opened the door, he walked in and looked around “nice house, but uh, why aren’t you ready for school.” He said.
    I growled “I’m skipping.” 
“Wow, that answer was quick and honest. But I’m not going to allow it.” He said smirking his cocky grin, I blushed. 
    “Go away. I’m not feeling well.” I said.
He placed his forehead against mine, moving my black bangs up with his hand and I blushed obviously taken aback.
    He didn’t budge and locked his icy blue eyes on my plain hazel ones. “Liar.” He whispered. I blushed and pushed him away and peeled my eyes away from his “stop getting so close to me!” I said. His eyes widen and he frowned “sorry.” 
     I sighed and moved my bangs back over my left eye and turned towards the kitchen “so…what’s with the scar..?” He asked, my eyes widened and I went stiff. 
     It went silent and then his thick accent sliced through the air “sorry, if it’s something you don’t want to talk about then forget I asked.” “No. It’s not something I want to talk about….” I said cutting him off, I crossed my arms slightly and dug my nails into my pale skin. 
    “Okay then we don’t have to talk about-“
“But you helped me yesterday and I owe you….” I said, I could hear him take a step towards me and hesitate. 
    “3 years ago….I was dating someone…by the name of Kylan Flory. I thought he was a good person, I had known him sense I was 4 but…after a couple weeks of dating…he jumped me along with some other guys…”
      “He jumped you?” 
“More like r-raped me…really….” I said, I dug my nails deeper and they eventually drew blood, I’m guessing Dr. Asshole saw and grabbed my arms from my chest and turned me towards him. He was strong…definitely strong and I avoided his eyes. 
    He frowned and placed two fingers under my chin and moved my face so he could look into my eyes, I avoided his eyes even though he was staring at me. Then after a couple minutes of me staring over his shoulder and him staring very intensely at my face, he kissed me. It was gentle and comforting and I blushed, my eyes widening. He pulled away and I pushed him away my hands still on his shoulders and slapped him. 
     “WHAT THE HELL” I yelled, he smirked and removed my hands from his shoulders and let go. 
    “Obviously you didn’t like it…therefore you can stop touching me now.” He said.
     I sighed and turned away covering my face with the palm of my hand and slouched. “I-I didn’t say I didn’t l-like it…I-it was just unexpected….especially at s-six in the morning….” I stuttered and could feel my cheeks burning up. I could feel him smirking and I blushed even brighter red, “so you did like it?” He whispered and I realised he was right behind me and his lips were right next to my ear, I felt them brush against my ear and I squeaked. 
    I covered my mouth, my eyes wide and it went silent. 
I glanced over slightly without moving my head and saw his expression, his eyes were wide and his mouth was turned down in a frown. I looked away slowly and he spoke again “so your ears are your weak spot huh….”he whispered before wrapping his arms around my waist and nipping my ear. 
     I flinched and my face went red, I covered my face with my hands and he gently moved one from my face and kissed my wrist before nipping one of my veins too. My eyes widened and I glanced down ‘shit! It’s up! It’s up!’ 
I panicked in the inside and pushed him away, “uh..I-I have to use the bathroom.” I said going to run off but he grabbed my hand and glanced over, smirking. I blushed and twisted my hand from his and ran to the bathroom before slamming the door shut and sliding down the wall. 
     ‘That was close…’ 
I stood up and turned on the water before splashing it on my face, I looked back up into the mirror and locked eyes with Dr. Asshole’s reflection and jumped nearly half a foot into the air. 
     He laughed and stood up from the bathtub ledge and pulled me towards him, “I knew something was up…you got hard.” He said, “h-how the hell did you get in here?” I said, he grinned “you didn’t lock the door” he said. 
     I pushed him away “perv! Do you always just bust into someone’s bathroom when the doors unlocked and not knocking!” I yelled. He chuckled and shook his head “I knew you weren’t using the bathroom so that doesn’t count.” He said. 
   I blushed and he pointed to my bulge “now…what are we gonna do about that…?” He said. My eyes widened “w-we….?” I said. 
   He smirked “would you rather me watch you masterbate?” He asked. It goes silent and I frown “perv.” I said before turning on my heel and going to walk out the door when he grabs me and pushes me up against the wall. “Calling me a perv was a bad move” he whispered, his lips brushing against mine as he talked. I blushed and he kissed me. 
    He grabbed my hair from behind and tipped my head back as he slipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened it more, I blushed but closed my eyes and gave in. 
         I hesitated but slowly moved my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer before slipping his hand up my shirt and then down my pants, I blushed and felt him unzip them when I grabbed his hand and pulled away breathlessly. “H-hold…o-on” I said trying to grasp some breathe.
         He looked at me and frowned “what wrong Alex?” He asked, I blushed and looked at my watch “a-are we really doing t-this at 7 in the morning…” I asked. He frowned “I was only gonna blow you but if you don’t want to then we can stop” he said. I blushed ‘ah shit, what the hell was I thinking!’ “N-no it’s fine…” I said, he nodded and picked me up by my thighs and sat me on the counter ledge. 
         He lifted my shirt and removed it from my body before kissing me again, I let my arms dangle over his shoulders and pulled him closer b wrapping my legs slightly around his back and let them rest.
         After a while he pulled my boxers down slightly and kissed above my pale member. I blushed before I stopped him “w-wait y-your doing it with your m-mouth…?” I said, he chuckle and kissed me “are you jealous that this Is gonna get more attention then you?” He said, I frowned and shook my head before he put my member into his mouth and started pumping it up and down while sucking on it. 
         I bit my lip to hold back a moan and he glanced up at me not stopping,I blushed and gripped the counter ledge tightly. “Cum un le ouawt yoa voice” he said my member still in his mouth, I frowned “p-please don’t talk with my dick in your mouth” I blushed, he raised an eyebrow and went back to sucking it off when I felt something start to boil up inside me “w-wait! J-jake stop…I-I’m gonn-“ I moaned and he grinned slightly before I let out into his mouth, he pulled away and looked at me. 
         We locked eyes and he swallowed my load and my eyes widened “N-No spit that out!” I yelled nervously, Dr. Asshole smirked “last I checked 19 year olds didn’t get to tell me what to do” he whispered before reaching my mouth and kissing me again, I pushed him away and off me before jumping off the counter and sipping up my pants and leaving Dr. Asshole taken aback in the bathroom “go back to home.” I said before walking into my room and slamming the door shut. 
         ‘did he…die we just…’ “GOD DAMMIT!” I yelled slamming my hand against the door.  It went silent and I heard Dr. Asshole leave the bathroom, I cracked the door and sat next to it Watching him walk bye but stopping. 
    “He didn’t call me by my asshole nickname….” He whispered, I noticed he was blushing and he touched his lips. “And he called my name like he knew me…” he whispered and glanced over to my door, I shot behind it and he walked off. After the front door closed I left my room and went to the kitchen to get a water. 
     “That was close…I thought he was gonna figure it out” I sighed and shut the door when his voice whispered in my mind “figure out what..?” It said, my eyes widened and I looked up towards the ceiling “shit. It’s up…again, this is all that bastards fault.” I growled and went back to my room.

A/n: so I don’t know why but I love writing LGBTQ+ books like this, don’t judge and check out my YouTube channel with this link! 
​​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRJ3f-em1bAtISBcSm1_NmQ/discussion