chapter fourteen: YOU WANT TO WHAT!?

Smut/lemon warning! If you don’t like this kinda thing then move along!!

I glanced down at my hand as jakob pulled away and frowned as I realised it was just his hand “god your freezing!” I said, he laughed. “I know a way that I can be warmed up” he said, I blushed “h-how?” I asked. 
     “Some of your homemade chicken” he said, I frowned and jumped off the counter “fine.” 
‘Damn am I really getting that attached to him...?! At first I thought he was going to propose and then I thought he wanted to fuck!? What is wrong with me!?’ I thought as I took out the ingredients for the chicken. 
​​​​​​​     I heard dr. Asshole chuckle but I dismissed it and a couple minutes later jakob’s arms were winding around my waist before slipping into my dress pants and touching my member, I blushed “now tell me...how did this happen when I hadn’t touched you...? Are you thinking dirty thoughts...?” Dr. Asshole asked, I blushed redder “n-no, I didn’t even notice it” I said which wasn’t to much of a lie. 
​​​​​​​      He chuckled and stroked my member slowly before gradually getting faster, I bit my lip and threw my head back and stared at the ceiling, my face on fire as he kissed my neck and holding me against him as he jerked me off. 
     I felt warmth fill my lower body and chest and started to lose breathe when dr. Asshole had pushed me over and slammed into me, I couldn’t help but moan at the shock and he kissed my back up my ear and grinned “this is what you get for calling me a bastard when we first met...for dancing with that girl at the party, for letting that jerk toy with you....” he paused before slamming into me again and I gripped the counters ledge as I let out a moan “and for making me fall for you everytime I see your face” he finished.
   He leaned over me and slammed into me repeatedly while stroking my member, I blushed as he turned me into a moaning mess and his breathe tickled my neck making it impossible to let out my load.
    The same warm sensation filled my lower half and chest once again and I moaned “j-jakob I’m gonna...!” I stopped and moaned and Jakob chuckled “oh no your not. Not until I’ve had my fill of you” he said before placing his thumb on the tip of member to keep me from letting out. 
    I whimpered and he chuckled “I like that sound...keep doing it” he said, I glared and shrugged before slamming into me, I moaned again and jakob grunted slightly before grabbing one of my hands from the ledge and placing it on my member as he put his hand on top of mine. “Don’t make me do all the work” he said, I growled “shut up!” I said, he laughed and moved his hand up and and down my length making it impossible for me not to follow along with his movements as he filled me from the inside.
   I blushed and felt the warm sensation get worse and then jakob’s nail dug into my skin slightly before letting out inside of me, I moaned as he pulled out and I released. Realising what he just did I spun around and slapped him “WHY DID YOU DO IT INSIDE!?” I yelled, he laughed and licked his fingers that had just touched my load and member and grinned “it’s not like you can get pregnant puppy.” He said. 
    The name “puppy” pissed me off. My eye twitching I grabbed him by the collar and locked eyes with him before kissing him and wrapping one of my legs around his to lock him in place, he chuckled against my lips and looked at me “speaking of puppy’s....I want to adopt a puppy with you” he said.
    My eyes widened “YOU WANT TO WHAT?!”
A/N: I dunno why but I found it ironic for him to get called puppy XD