chapter seven: lets take a faster route

Smut warning! If ya don’t like this kinda thing then move along!

I growled shoved him away from me his took barely grazing my lip but enough to cut it, I ignored the flowing blood and glared at him. “You….have no right to kiss me.” I said holding back tears.
         “what do you mean.” He said trying to reach for me, I slapped his hand away. “I HURT YOU BUT YOU HURT ME THE MOST! I KNOW IM A SUICIDAL MANIAC! I KNOW IM MESSED UP IN THE HEAD! GOD DAMMIT ALL I KNOW I DON’T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE BUT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE GONE THROUGH! IVE BEEN RAPED, IVE BEEN JUMPED, IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED, IVE BEEN ROBBED, I LOST MY FATHER AT THE AGE OF 3, I LOST MY FRIENDS AND NOW IM GOING TO END UP LOSING MY MOM!!” I yelled. 
         Dr. Asshole’s eyes widened and he frowned, his hair falling in front of his eyes shading them and I saw someone fall to the floor. A single tear drop and then there were multiple. 
         “I-I’m sorry” he choked “I didn’t mean of those things Alex I was just hurt that you didn’t think about how we’d feel…I didn’t want to hurt you but it seems like I did. I’m sorry” he sobbed. 
         “apologies won’t fix anything.” I said, he looked at me and his eyes filled with worry. “But we can at least try to fix our mistakes” I said, his eyes widened and he pulled me into a hug. I relaxed, hesitated but hugged back.

         “h-hey! Hold on!” I said as Jakob locked them door to the bathroom stall. It was clammy and tight and small and I started sweating. “What is it?” He asked, I blushed “I-it’s just…w-why here…” I asked. Jakob smirked “because I want to take a faster route and personally I think fucking in public is exhilarating” he said. 
         I lost all emotion at the words ‘I think fucking in public is exhilarating’ and he chuckled “I’m kidding, I just don’t want to wait longer then I have to” he said. 
         I blushed “fine…” I said, he grinned and pulled the hood off my head and frowned “you will dye your hair back right?” He asked, I smirked “nope.” I replied. He sighed and pinned me against the stall door before kissing me. I kissed back our tongues dancing in rhythm of our hearts and he undid my pants my eyes widened and I went to say something but Jakob locked eyes with me “shhh. It’s alright” he said, I frowned and blushed as he got closer to my face again “but I won’t be able to hold back my voice” I said.
         He chuckled “I don’t care if other guys hear us.” He said, I glared “that’s being a little to cocky don’t you think” I asked, he grinned and kissed me again, picking up my thighs he held me up and I squeaked “I’m gonna fall” I said, he chuckled and set me  on the back of the toilet, he undid his pants and took out his member before slamming into me. “Eek!” I squeaked and hung onto to him. He chuckled and bit my ear.
         “making noses like that turns me on” he whispered before slamming into me deeper then normal I threw my head back and gripped his back “T-TOO DEEP! STOOP~ YOU SON OF A BITCH!” I yelled , he chuckled and bit my neck gently before looking into my eyes and slamming into me “hold on tight” he whispered, he slammed into me deeper and faster shaking the toilet tank lid and the stall around us “JAKOB IM GONNA FALL!” I yelled, he chuckled and kissed me.
         He continuously slammed into me causing me to turn into a moaning mess, he rested his head in the nape of my neck as he held me up “you really can’t hold back your voice” he said, he chuckled softly and it turned me on even more. 
         He slammed into me a couple more times and I yelped as the same warm sensation filled my insides and then I said something I would never say. “I-I love you Jakob ….” I whispered, his eyes widened and he pulled out before letting out his load along with me. 
         “what….did you just say?” He asked putting me in the ground. I blushed and snapped out of it “holy shit what did I just say” I said panicking, Dr. Asshole laughed and zipped up his pants. 
         I blushed and pulled mine back up after using some toilet paper to clean up the mess, after that Dr. Asshole opened the stall door and we walked out. 
         The walk to my house was silent and awkward and the only thing running through my head was the words ‘I-I love you Jakob’ that I had said in the middle of fucking. 
         I covered my face with the palm of my hand and blushed “something wrong?” Dr. Asshole asked, I shook my head and looked at our feet as we were walking in sync. ​​​​​​​