chapter three: what are you hiding?

smut warning! If ya don’t like this kinda thing then move along!
I sighed and got up groggily and put clothes on and met with my mom outside and get into the car “I hope you have a good visit today.” She said cheerfully, I smiled and nodded.
         I sat down on the familiar velvet couch and wait for Dr. Asshole to finish his conversation with another doctor, a female who keeps acting like a cat in heat around him. I Growl and he walks in and notices instantly “something wrong” he asked. I glare at him “why do you keep letting that girl rub all over you like that.” I asked, he smirked and chuckled before walking over and lifting my face towards his “so you do like me…” he whispered. I growl “no. I don’t.” I said, he smirked and placed his hand in between my legs on the couch. I blush as he kisses me, and I can’t help but kiss back, he smirked and pulled away “now, repeat what you just said.” He said.
         He pointed downwards and I covered my bulge with my hands “I…d-don’t like you” I said. He frowned and crawled onto the couch before pinning me as I tried to back away. “So you just get turned on by every person that kisses you” he said, I could tell he was angry. 
         I didn’t answer and looked away before he grabbed my chin and plunged his tongue into my mouth, I blushed, slowly losing breath but kissed back. He slid his hand up my shirt and bites my ear along with my neck and kisses me again, “w-wait shouldn’t we be doing the appointment…” I said pushing him away slightly.
         “this is our appointment” he grins wickedly and kisses me again. ‘Dammit why am I letting this perv do this to me’ he slid his hand from under my shirt to my back and slid his hand down my pants, I ignored it and wrapped my arms around him before he inserted a finger into me. Shocked I threw my head back and moaned before he covered my mouth with his free hand. “Shhh, you’ll get us caught” he said, I growled “you’re the one who wants to do this at the office!” I yelled, he smirked and kissed me again before inserting another finger and pumping them in and out of me. 
         I bit my lip and hold back a moan as he leaves a hickey on my neck and chest, he pulled his fingers out and I gasped for breathe as I gripped the couch.
         He smirked and removed my pants before he pulled his  member from his pants and pushing it into me, I held back a moan and whimpered. He frowned and leaned towards me before moving my legs over his shoulders. He kissed my forehead and whispered into my ear “I’m gonna move…tell me if it hurts” I growled “stop talking. I-it’s weird when people have conversations as they’re fucking.” I said, he chuckled “suit yourself” he said before holding my back and slamming into me. 
     I threw my head back and held in a moan that was peeking in my throat, I gripped his back as he repeatedly thrust in and out of me. 
         ‘I’m gonna lose my mind’ I dug my nails into his back and he winced but continued to thrust into me. 
    I breathed in and out deeply as his face appeared in my mind multiple times from this passed week and then flicked to the senior I used to know. It was definitely him…but he left me…What was his name? I gasped for breathe when he hit a certain spot in me and he whispered in my ear “go ahead and let out your voice…” I blushed and he repeatedly hit the same spot over and over and I moaned loudly. 
Jakob. That’s the name. Jakob…J-Jakob Rodriguez. It had to be him.
   I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck as he continued. After a while I realised I was getting that feeling this time and this time it came along with a burning sensation in my chest, I bit his neck and he winced as I let out. 
      He pulled out and let out on my stomach before grabbing a napkin and wiping it off of me. He looked at me and his eyes widened as he realised I was crying. 
         “A-Alex I’m sorry! Did it hurt! You should’ve told me” he said panicking, I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug and sobbed. He hesitated but hugged back and I calmed down at his scent. 
         “w-why are you crying Alex…?” He asked, I bit his neck in the same spot again but harder “OW, WHAT THE HELL!” He yelled pushing me away. 
          I frowned and looked down at my hands as he sat next to me “why….why did you leave me….” I whispered, his eyes widened “wh-what? I never left you. I’m right here” he said, I growled and stood up clenching my fists. “NO! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE TO BE STUCK WITH ALL THE ASSHOLES AT THAT DAMN HELL OF A HIGH SCHOOL!?” I yelled. 
         He frowned and thought for a moment and then his eyes widened again “d-did you just…say…that you knew me in high school…?” He asked. I growled and pulled out my phone before pulling up a picture of a younger version of him and me with short bleached hair. 
    He looked at it and then me.
“No way.”