chapter six: the blonde demon

The principal sighed as I sat in the office and he looked at me “look. Alex, I don’t know what happened to you but this isn’t like you…you can’t just go around beating people up. It’s wrong.” He said, I growled. 
         “tch. So what. I’m just letting out my anger on everyone for treating me like shit.” I said, he frowned “listen son-“ “don’t call me son, if you were my dad I would’ve killed you by now. And yeah if you want to suspend me, see if I care.” I said before leaving the office and walking out the schools front doors. 
         “ain’t no way in hell I’m going to let a bastard like him tell me what to do”I grumbled and looked at my watch “fuck the appointment. I’m not going.” I said to myself before walking down the sidewalk and down to the subway station.
         I yawned and waited on a bench for the subway to arrive when I noticed an older man beating his child with a briefcase, I growled and stood up walking towards them slowly. 
         “YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU RUINED MY MEETING AND NOW IM FIRED!” The man yelled as he raised his briefcase to strike the crying boy again. I grabbed his arm and kicked the briefcase away “WHAT THE HELL! LET GO YOU BASTARD” he yelled, I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him to the ground. 
         “sir, I understand that your angry at your I’m guessing son…but you don’t need to beat him for him to understand what’s wrong and what’s right.” I said pinning his arms behind his back as if I were a cop.
         “YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOUR TALKING TO YOU DELINQUENT “ he yelled in my ear, I chuckled and slammed his head against the concrete. Luckily no one was paying attention so I knocked him out and stood up, looking at the boy and frowning. 
         “stop crying. It’s not gonna get you anywhere in life. If you keep grieving and don’t get through the pain you won’t experience what the real world is like when your older…” I said, the Kid looked at me and wiped his eyes before hugging my legs. 
         “GAH! HEY LET GO!” I yelled, he smiled and let go and looked up at me “thank you mister…uhh..blonde demon” he said. 
Blonde. Demon. What the actual fuck kid.
         I chuckled slightly and waited for some cops to show up and take the guy away and watched them take the Kid in a separate car. 
         The kid rolled down his window and smiled “thank you again blonde demon!! I hope I see you again!” He yelled from the car, I smiled and his smile grew bigger at the sight. “You too kid…” I whispered.
         “Alex…?” A voice said, I turned and locked eyes with Dr. Asshole and frowned “what do you want you bastard.” I said, his eyes narrowed. “We need to talk.” He said.
         I shook my head and laughed “last time we “talked” you yelled at me, so sorry but I have better things to do then talk to you.” I said walking past him. He grabbed my wrist causing me to turn slightly and kissed me.