chapter twenty-one: rescue mission pt. 2

Jakob’s p.o.v.
​​​​​​​“NO!” I yelled as I dropped the gun and lunged at Alex, his eyes widened as I knocked it from his hands before he could push the button and it slid across the floor into another room.
   I growled and wrapped my hands around his neck “how dare you.” Alex said before punching me and rolling on top of me with a knife to my neck. My eyes widened and I heard a whimper from the other room where the door had a padlock on it. 
    Alex growled “that mutt is supposed to be passed out.” He said, I went to move but Alex pressed the knife against my neck not enough to break the skin but enough to cause a searing pain shoot through me, I winced and grabbed his face before grabbing the knife and pointing towards him bending his arm in an uncomfortable position.
    He winced and glared at me “you must really love this fucker” he said grabbing the transmitter with his free hand, my eyes widened and he pushed the button. 
    I growled and bent his arm all the way back, his bones cracking and popping and him screaming before I stabbed the knife next to his head on the ground.
 I stood up as he started writhing in agony on the floor, I grabbed the transmitter and smashed it before going over to him again. “Tell me the password to that room. Right now.” I said, he cried and shook his head.
   I grabbed the knife from him again and stabbed it on the other side of his head, his eyes widening “tell me. The password!” I yelled. He growled and punched me in the face before laughing and standing up, his arm still bent and twisted in a grotesque way that would make you want to gag. 
    I hit a wall, the knife went flying and darkness came over me.
Alex’s p.o.v.
​​​​​​​I struggled and squirmed in pain as the serum Alex gave me earlier made its way to my heart I cried and whimpered and attempted to scream when a slithering sound entered the room. My eyes widened “no...no, no, no, no, no” I repeated. 
    I was absolutely terrified of snakes.
i cried harder as the slithering got louder and louder and then stopped, I stopped trembling and looked around in the darkness my eyes finally adjusting. My eyes widened as I saw millions of bugs, snakes, spiders, bees any bug or animal you never want to come into contact with surrounding me as I was tied to the chair.
    My trembling started again and I cried and struggled to get out but all of it stopped abruptly, everything disappeared all the bugs and snakes and spiders...they just disappeared. 
    I looked down and caught sight of a smaller version of me, he looked up at me and my eyes widened, the scar I had was fresh and bleeding, there was blood dripping down my face. Younger me’s eyes were turned in opposite directions and he grinned in a twisted manner “your the reason he’s dead” the raspy voice that wasn’t mine came from the boys voice. And my eyes widened as tears pooled from them. 
     I screamed but they were muffled by the rag and then he disappeared and I stopped I took deep breaths and glanced around again before hearing something slide into the room followed by a loud bang in the other room. 
     I looked over scared to see what was next but it was just a knife and then a voice whispered in my head “Alex....you need to stop him...stop your other half...” it whispered repeatedly.
     I swallowed my guilt and continued to move and squirm until finally the chair fell and I scooted over to it and grabbed it in between my fingers and cut the rope, it was difficult but I managed and I got up cutting the rope on my legs before limping over to the door.
Jakob’s p.o.v. 
​​​​​​​I groaned and tried to open my eyes but couldn’t all I could hear was the twisted laughing coming from jackass, but it stopped abruptly and I cocked my head to the side listening.
 I could hear something jangling...like chains...or....keys...I couldn’t quite place the sound, but something dropped and then there was a loud crash before a loud familiar bang that sounded from my gun. 
   My ears were ringing and I couldn’t hear anything but I managed to open my eye slightly and caught sight of Alex standing in front of me, my gun in his hands raised in front of him and jackass was on the ground bleeding out. 
  “Looks like I’m the one who saved you instead”