Chapter Ninteen

TAEMIN'S POV

I pinched my eyes shut and rubbed my temples roughly. 'Why can't get in touch with Jonghyun? This is getting on my last fucking nerve!' Someone tapped my shoulder, breaking my consintration. I looked at Minho wih a rather annoyed expression written on my face.

"What!" I hissed. A shocked look came to his face. 

"I...Is something....b...bothing you?" He suttered. "You've been upset ever s...since we got to class. You look like you want to kill someone." I smirked inwardly at the last part. 

"No, nothings bothering me Minho." I lied.

"Please don't lie to me Tae." He demanded softly. I looked back at the teacher, who was still deep onto her lecture, then back to Minho. 

"I'm worried. Somthing doesn't feel right. Jonghyun skipping class, not answerng my er, texts or calls. It's not like him and it's worring me." Why the hell did I just tell him that? Minho looked at me with kind eyes. 

"I'm sure they are fine Tae, probably just taking a personal day. " I nodded, not believing a single word. I turned bck to the teacher, who was eyeing us now, but continued her lecture still.

                                                                                                                                        ~

“I’ll see you after class.” Minho mumbled and started for his soccer class down the hall.

“Taemin!” Someone squealed, happily hugging me from behind. I turned quickly, ready to kick the shit out of whoever decided it was okay to touch me. I calmed down when I was met with a shaggy haired, extremely happy Mir. “I feel like it’s been forever since we last saw you.” He exaggerated. Thunder walked up behind Mir, pealing him off of me.

“What are you talking about? I saw you just a few days ago!” I said, giving Mir a small smile.

“Yeah, and you passed out on me! Do you know how freaking scared I was?!” Mir whined. “I thought you might have died on me.”

“I’m sorry Mir.” I said, ruffling his hair. He pouted at me. The warning bell rung and students started to disappear.

“I accept your apology, but at the moment, I have to run!” Mir turned, giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips before running to his next class. Thunder blushed when he saw me smirking at him. The two of us stepped into the locker room to change. We made it to dance class just as the bell rang. The teacher gave us a sharp look, but said nothing.

“Alright everyone, twenty minutes of stretching. Stretch good because we are going to be working hard today. We’re starting a new hip-hop dance….wait…someone’s missing. Where’s Key? Has anyone seen Key?” She looked around for an answer. I stayed quiet. “Well, this is unlike him. He’ll just have to catch up tomorrow.” She went on mumbling to herself. I could feel Thunders eyes on me as we started our stretching.

“Taemin,” He whispered, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing you need to be worried about.” I basically snapped back.

“Taemin, I know you better than that. I know you need to have your problems talked out. Just talk to me.”

“I’m worried about Jonghyun okay!” I almost yelled.

“Why? What happened now?” I looked around slowly, feeling someone’s stare on me. Yet I couldn’t find anyone looking at me, in the open or in the shadows, but I could still feel it. I continued to act normal