Chapter Seventeen

MINHO'S POV

I left Key at his door, trugging tiredly down the hall to my own room. Like Key's, my room light was also still on.

'Did Taemin wait up?'

I opened the door slowly and steped inside. It was silent. I walked a little further into the room. Taemin layed on his back, across his bed, his blonde hair in his face. He still wore his school clothes and shoes. I smiled at the cute boy and went over to him. Carefully, I pulled off his shoes and socks. I picked him up to place him under his covers. His head rolled to my shoulder in the proccess. 

"Hmmm....Minho?" He mumbled.

"Yes Tae?" He opened his eyes, rubbing them tiredly. 

"You're home....I tried to stay up for you, but I guess I fell asleep." I chuckled at his cutness. 

"It's okay Tae. Go back to sleep, kay." I placed him back on his bed.

"How did it go?" He asked anyway. I sighed and sat next to him, rubbing my aching shoulder.

"Key....He got hurt." Taemin's eyes widened, but there was something more. Regret, sorrow maybe?

"Is...Is he okay?" He asked. 

"He's going to be fine Tae." Taemin let out a sigh of relief and smiled.

"That's good. Are...you okay?" He eye'd my shoulder. 

"I'm okay. I promise." 

"Are you sure? You you have blood on your shirt." My eye's widened and I looked at my shoulder. Like he said, there was blood seeping through my shirt. "Let me look at it." Taemin demanded. He pulled down the shoulder of my shirt. He let out a small gasp. 

The cut its self wasn't very deep, but it still hurt like hell.

"Does it hurt?" Taemin asked. I shook my head no. "Don't lie to me Minho." Taemin looked up at me, then back at my wound. 

"Okay, It hurts." 

"This should have gotten stiches." Taemin mumbled to himself. Unexpectedly, he pulled off his shirt and started dabing the blood away and blowing on the cut. 

"W...what are you doing?" I asked. 

"My mom used to blow on my cuts and scrapes, saying it would blow the pain." I smiled at him and his adorableness. I didn't even notice my pain dissapearing.  Taemin leaned over to his bed side table and pulled out a bandage. He placed it over my shoulder. 

"Thank you Tae," He smiled at me. "Now sleep. It's late and we have class in the morning." He nodded sleepily. 

"Kay." I pulled the covers him. He fell asleep quickly. Slowly, I placed a small peck on his fourhead then ran and jumped into my bed. Pulling the sheets over my head I took a deep breath and smiled to myself. Now if only I could do that when he's awake.

KEYS POV

A loud thump startled me awake. I looked beside me to the empty bed. Immedently I jumped out of the bed and raced to the bathroom, grabing the medical kit as I went. Throwing the door open, I found Jonghyun laying on the floor, blood oozing from a fresh wound on his chest. I immedently started to patch him up again. 

"Jonghyun, baby, are you still awake?" He let out a small groan in responce. I started quietly singing to try and help sooth him while I cleaned his wound.