Chapter Twenty Two

A/N fair warning to all, I haven't written smut in a looooooooooooong while and I'm a little rusty so please forgive this shit I just wrote......its the reason it took me so long to update. I could imagin what I wanted to happen, but couldn't get it into words, but I don't think it's as bad as I think it is......I think I'll just have to practice some more smut scenes! as for the rest of the chapter, I was so excited to write the last part oooooooo I've been waiting to write this scene for ever....okay okay sorry. I'll let you get on with the chapter now!

KEYS POV

"Key." Jonghyun pulled back. "I've...never done this before." He blushed. I gave me a kind smile. 

"Don't worry Jongie, I know what to do." I pushing back onto the bed, climbing on top of him, kissing him roughly. His hands tighten on my hips and he licked at my lips, wanting entrence. I gave in when he started biting. His tongue collied with mine sending sparks through me. We fought for domince, which Jonghyun won. Our tongues meshed together, forming a passionitly rough kiss. Jonghyun pulled away, needing oxygen. I kept kissing down his neck, stopping at his collerbone, do to his shirt. I kissed back up to his ear, nibbling on it.

"I hope you don't like this shirt too much." I whispered before ripping it down the middle. He gasped in shock. I continued kissing down his chest. I stopped when I reached his pant line and started unbuttoning his jeans, but his hands stopped me.

"Key..." I looked at him, confused. He was blushing emensly. I pushed myself back to where I was straddling him. 

"What's the matter?" He glanced at me, then looked away quickly. "Are you embaressed?" I asked. His blush deepened. "Why?" 

"Be...because, this is our fir...first time and I don't want it to be....rough and all sexual. I want it to be passionit, intimate, full of love." I cupped his face, making him look at me. I kissed him lightly, rolling over and pulling him ontop of me. 

"Then make love to me passionitly and intimatly. Make love to me slowly and make me never want it to never stop." I whispered. Jonghyuns eyes widened at my words. He leaned down, kissing me slowly, his hands running up my sides, pulling my shirt up. I shivered and squirmed, causing my hips to move against his. I moaned into the kiss. Jonghyun moved his lips to my neck,sucking on the sinsitive skin. 

"Mmm..." He quickly removed my shirt, taking a moment to look me over."W...what?" 

"You're so beautiful Kibum." I leaned up and kissed him, biting his lip. He grinded his hips against mine. 

"Ahhh Jongie~" I moved my hips with his, grinding against each other. I tugged at the hem of his jeans. Understanding what I wanted, Jonghyun stood us both up. We unbuttoned out jeans, awkwardly jumping to get out of them. Jonghyun laughed when I fell on my butt, trying to get them off. I shot him a glare. Kicking our clothes out of the way, he picked me up, placing me on the bed again, climbing on top of me. He starred nervously at me, not sure what to do next.

I took one of Jonghyuns hands, bring it to my mouth. Shyly looking away from Jonghyuns gaze, started licking and sucking out them. Once I felt they were coated enough I trailed his hand down my body. Jonghyun looked at me confused.

He seemed to get the point when I stoped his hand in front of my entrence. Slowly, as not to hurt me, he pushed in...then pulled out...then pushed back in. Jonghyun soon added another finger. My eyes started tearing up, but I blinked them away. Another finger was added. The pain just intensified, shooting all the way up my back.