Chapter Twelve

TAEMIN'S POV 

           I dashed out of my room and down the hall. I pounded on Jonghyuns door. Key opened it, surprised to see me.

"H..Hi-"

"I need to speak with my brother." I know I could have said in a nicer way, but frankly I just didn't give a flying fuck at the moment. I needed to speak with Jonghyun. 

"What is it Tae?" Jonghyun asked, coming to the door. I grabed his hand and pulled him down the hall and up the stairs to the roof. "YAH!" Whats wrong with you!" Jonghyun demanded. 

"Their planning an attack." I said.

"Who?" 

"Who the hell do you think? The hunters!" I yelled.

"So? It's not like they can do much damage. How did they manage to find one of the clans tho?"

"You don't get it Jonghyun. It's not just one clan. They found them all. Every single one of us."

"How?" I shook my head.

"I don't know. They don't plan on attacking us all at once. They know thats suicidal. Their starting with a smaller clan." 

"Who?" 

"GD's" 

"We must tell master!" Jonghyun said. I nodded. "I'll go. You stay here. Key is planning on taking us to meet with the head hunters later this afternoon." I wrinkled my nose at the mention of Key. 

"I think it would be better if I went and told him." He looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"I would just be safer this way." I took a step towards a shadow.

"Is it because you don't want to be around Key?" I sighed.

"Why?" I asked, ignoring his question. I couldn't keep the question from flying out of my mouth.

"Why what?"

"Why would you let yourself fall in love?" Jonghyun's eyes widened, but he quickly composed himself.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I know about you and Key, Jong. Don't try and lie to me."

"H...How?"

"You don't protect your thoughts like you should." His eyes shifted to the ground, embarassed.

"I couldn't help it Tae. It just happened. Ever since the first day I saw him. It's not like I wanted to fall in love with him Taemin, but I did and I'm not going to fight it. It feels to good to fight." A huge grin spread across his lips, but it fell as he realized something. "I know what you have to do now, just please, promise me you wont hurt Key." Tears started to his eyes. 

I took a deep breath. "Jonghyun, I'm not going to do anything." He looked at me in surpise.

"Y..Your not going to tell him?" I shook my head. "Why?" 

"Because you are like my brother Jonghyun. I don't think I would be able live with myself if I was the cause of something bad happening to you." It sounded cheesy and nothing like me. I hated it. I started to become weak within the short time I had been here. It was discusting. 

"Since when have you become so emotional?" Jonghyun asked, a grin sitting on his lips.

"I'm not emotional! Do tell me something Jong. What do you plan to do when the time comes to kill him?" Ahhh....Now I sounded like myself.