Twenty-Four

A week had gone by since the incident with Key. No more unusual things happened. Key and I fell back to how we normally acted around each other. Jonghyun and Key were in the rocks for a few days until Key realized he couldn't really be mad at his dino of a lover. Minho and I, well I haven't been able to sleep by myself since THAT night. We had grown closer, but nothing more. Casual flirting, but nothing more. I felt relieve by it, but I also felt upset by it. I couldn't explain it. 

The four if us went to training everyday. Minho and Key went on a few missions, but none the less, nothing exciting happened. Key complained and nagged and babied as always and I did my best to ignore him. Though I secretly like him babying me. Minho and Jonghyun had a day to themselves. I wondered what the two of them even did....

Today was another boring day of learning things I've already learned and didn't care about. That is until Key decided to make an annulment at the end of our last class.

"Taeminnie, Minho, Jjong, it Friday night. Which means! It's club night!" He danced around in a little happy dance. 

"What about Onew?" I asked.

"He has some business to do with the hunters tonight." Minho answered. 

"Yeah he has to make a run through of the new recruits to make sure none of them are one of them." Key continued. 

"To bad. I feel like I barely know the guy. He seems...interesting." I commented. Jonghyuns nodded. 

"Well when you do get to know him, which will happen once you start doing more in with the hunters, you're going love him. He's the cutest, clumbsiest, chicken freak ever!" Key sounded like a boasting mother. 

"But why does he always sit by himself during class.?" Jonghyuns questioned.

"Hes very into his grades." Minho answered. Jonghyun nodded, new thoughts running through his mind. 

'What are you thinking?' 

'This Onew, I have a bad feeling about him. We don't know much about him, and he's one of the listed. We need to find out more abut him.'

'You're right. I've always felt an off feeling with him.'

'Tell me, what did you two talk about when I left you two on the roof?' I blinked for a few moments. 

'Talk about? I never talked to him on the roof. What are you talking about?' Jonghyun gave me a strange look. 

'What do you mean you never talked to him! I left you two on the roof-

"You okay Jonggie?" Key noticed Jonghyuns confused facial expression. 

"Yeah....I'm fine. Just have a lot on my mind at the moment."  

"Well forget about all that and let's go dancing!" Key grabbed mine and Jonghyuns hand and started dragging us back to our dorms. Passing Minho, I took his hand in mine and smiled at him as we were being dragged off. He smiled back cutely. 

Minho and I were dropped off at our door and given less then thirty minutes to get ready that was sealed with a stern look from Key. 

"And Taeminnie, you should try wearing some of your new clothes I got you." Key made it sound more like a warning than a suggestion. When in our room, I went straight to my side of the closet and just starred at all the new clothes the now hung there.

"Hyung.... I don't know what I'm going to wear." I whined, tugging at Minhos sleeve, who was standing behind me looking at his clothes. 

"Don't ask me! I'm not good with this whole fashion thing like Key is." I ruffled my red hair in despair. I didn't want to look through all these clothes. There was just too much! Why had I let Key buy me all of this!