Chapter 63: Final Battle!! The Missing Pieces vs Urashiki!!

Ash slowly let go of the hugging time with Serena before he saw Naruto and Sasuke were battling Urashiki, he could see Naruto's face was full of anger.

Ash: Wh-What is going on?!

Boruto: Dad got angry like a lot when you died and he trying to destroy Urashiki with a help from Sasuke-san.

Ash: We have to stop this and think of a plan!!

Serena: Have you thought a plan, Ash?

Ash was observing how Urashiki fight for a bit by looking at the fierce battle and remembering what he has learned previously.

Boruto: Well? Anything?!

Ash: Okay! I got a plan that will definitely work!

Serena: You did?

Ash: Yeah, but we need to distract Urashiki and bring Naruto and Sasuke here to tell the plan.

Clemont and Bonnie: Ash!!

Ash: Ah! Clemont! Bonnie! Thank goodness you guys are alright!

Clemont: That's supposed to be our line!

Bonnie: Yeah! We were so worried about you!

Boruto: Hey!! We don't have time for this! Right now we have to find a way to distract Urashiki!

Ash: R-Right...

But then someone came out Bonnie's bag, it was actually Bonnie's Dedenne. She saw the fierce battle and looked pretty amazed, Ash quickly notice this before he snaps his fingers.

Ash: That's it! Hey Bonnie? Can I borrow Dedenne for a minute?

Bonnie: Huh? What for?

Ash: You'll see. Hey Boruto? Sasuke has a Pikachu, right? Can you call him to come here?

Boruto: Huh? Sure.

-

-

Urashiki summons some black rods for each of his hands before he starts swinging them towards Naruto and Sasuke but only scratch them.

Urashiki: You are pretty stubborn for a Hokage.

Naruto: Shut it! I'm not letting you get away after what you just did to Ash! Sasuke, let's do it together!

Sasuke: Huh? Fine then.

Both Naruto and Sasuke summons their jutsu on their dominant hands being the Rasengan and the Chidori, they then jumps towards Urashiki to attack with the jutsu they have.

Urashiki: You're just peasants that will die!!

Just when Urashiki fly towards the two ninjas to absorbs their jutsu and powers, someone suddenly appeared behind the two and puts their arms on their shoulders. It was Ash who has Kiro clinging on his back.

Ash: I'll be taking them.

Urashiki: What?!

Ash then starts to teleport back to the starting point with Naruto and Sasuke thanks to Kiro's Extreme Speed, but then Boruto appeared in front of Urashiki while Rai is still clinging on his back and he is holding Dedenne on his hand.

Boruto: Hope you like rat!!

Bonnie: Dedenne! Go for Play Rough!

When Boruto threw Dedenne right on Urashiki's face and then teleports away, she starts running around Urashiki's body in a very quick speed while biting him and dodging his hands.