Chapter 30 : Seperate My Teammate

In the pokémon world, Sasuke was able to arrive in the town where Serena's house is.

Sasuke : It's been a few days since I left this place, kinda takes me back when I return to the Hidden Leaf Village.

After a few walks, Sasuke found himself standing in front of Serena's house, where he should be at.

Sasuke : *Sigh* Yeah, really takes me back.

He then walked towards the door and grab the door knob as he entered.

When Sasuke entered the house, he can saw that Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie were at the living room playing with their pokémon.

Sasuke : I'm home

The Kalos Team heard Sasuke as they saw Sasuke was in front of the door and they all run towards him welcoming him back.

Bonnie : Sasuke !! *Hugs Sasuke* We really miss you so much !! We thought you are leaving us !!

Sasuke : No I'm okay, I just doing a journey on my own.

Serena : We really thought you are leaving, but if you are on a journey, why don't you let us to come with you ?

Sasuke : Because this journey is so dangerous to handle, and I've taken so many consequence because of this journey.

Kalos Team : Consequence ?

Sasuke : Yes, now all of my pokémon have lost their memories, and they can't remember all of us except for their moves, name, and painful past.

Clemont : Wait, what happened to Bunnelby ?! Is he...

Sasuke : No, luckliy I didn't take him out when all of my pokémon lost their memories. He's okay. *Gave Bunnelby's pokéball to Clemont*

Clemont : Oh thank goodness, but I still felt bad about...

Sasuke : Don't worry, he forgives you. He also don't want to be far from you for now on.

Clemont : Really ? Oh thank Arceus.

Serena : But I feel sorry for your pokémon, I don't know what to say.

Sasuke : *Pats Serena's head* Don't worry, this is what fate means. You never know what will come.

Serena : You're right, I...

They suddenly notice that the arm that Sasuke use to patted Serena's head is a left arm that they thought it wasn't suppose to be there.

Serena : Huh ?! *Grab Sasuke's arm* Wait, your left arm is back !! How is it possible ?!

Clemont : Y-You're right !! What happened ?! How could you have generate your left arm ?! How is it possible ?!

Bonnie : Wow, that is so cool !!

Sasuke : Well, when I found the Uchiha Ruins, they are gifted me with a left arm. This arm isn't mine, it's my brother's. I was thankful that he can lend it to me.

Serena : Wow, that is so nice of him. Where is he anyway ? I thought you said he...

Sasuke doesn't answer it but can only look up with a wide smile on his face.

Serena : Oh, I see what you mean.

Sasuke : Anyway, I...

Suddenly Sasuke felt his stand was started to felt weak as he land on his knee and the Kalos Team is trying to hold him.