Chapter 51: Last Time We Hang Out

In the Shinboi World, everyone in the preliminaries room witness the rapid explosion and saw Kyle was lying on the ground unconscious and unable to move.

Ash: *Pants* I guess... it's over...

Kyle: You've grown well... Ash...

Ash: Huh?

Ash saw Kyle slowly rolls his body around so that he could face up into the ceiling. Even if he regains consciousness, he still can't move.

Kyle: I... I'm very proud that you have come so far, in order to be with your friends again.

Ash: You really put up a really harsh test, and I'm thankful you didn't go easy on me. *Walks up to him*

Kyle: ... But, you have to be careful

Ash: What? How so?

Kyle: The tale... The dimension eyes... That tale is the reason I'm here...

Ash: *Gasp* D-Do you know anything about that?! Hey, tell me!

Kyle: Ash... I just want you to keep training, don't you dare slack off... spend you precious time, in this unfamiliar world...

Kyle was then brought by medics using a stretcher to the healing room, leaving Ash confused of what he told him.

Kyle: Wh-What is he talking about?

Mirai: Hey Ash? You've won the match, you can go back and watch the rest of the other matches.

Ash: Huh? A-Alright.

Ash walked back to the long platforms to where Pikachu and Sylveon is waiting for him.

Pikachu: Yay!! You won Ash! You really won!

Sylveon: Hooray!! We were so worried of you!!

Ash: Y-Yeah, thanks guys.

Pikachu: Huh? Is something wrong Ash? You looked... confused.

Ash: *Sigh* It's about what Kyle told me, he told me about the dimension eyes. That tale is the reason he is here.

Sylveon: Huh? What does that supposed to mean?

Ash: I'm not quite sure, but maybe we'll know as soon as we finally get out of this world.

-

-

When all the battles in the preliminaries round finally comes to an end, it was revealed the remaining ninjas that manages to win are Ash, Pikachu, Sylveon, Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Inojin, and Shinki

Boruto: Hehe, I wished your team made it, Ash. Because I recall we still haven't settle the score just yet.

Ash: Now now, there's no need to be that enthusiastic on wanting to beat me.

Inojin: *Groans* I'm the last one in my team, I better not disappoint Shikadai and Chubby.

Mirai: Alright, congratulation on winning the preliminaries exam. But the finals will be much more harder from here, and we also decided who will you fight against.

Mirai reveals the final's tournament board in front of them, revealing who will each of them fight against which leave them surprised.