Chapter 41: Our Last Training

In the Shinobi World, Pikachu and Sylveon was still running in the forest while following Ash's scent in order to find him.

Pikachu: Find anything, sweetheart?

Sylveon: The scent is pretty strong, as if he is sweating too much.

Pikachu: Sweating? Could it be that he is fighting someone to his last sweat?

Sylveon: Maybe. Based on how strong the scent is, the fight he is having is pretty tough.

Pikachu: Then we better hurry so we can back him up!! He needs us!!

Sylveon: Roger!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

In the Pokemon World, Sasuke was walking down to the floor where his students are training. He could see that they are pretty serious at it.

Sasuke: .... (All of you...)

He bring out his Uchiha Blade that was still attached into it's scabbard and then he taps it on the ground to get everyone's attention.

Sasuke: Everyone, please stop what you are doing and listen up.

Everyone starts lining up in front of him to listen what he has to say.

Sasuke: Alright, today I would like to confess something to all of you today.

Chairo: What is it, Master?

Sasuke: ....

Meanwhile, Yuri was hiding behind the stairs, listening while not being notice by anyone.

Yuri: *Smiles* Go for it.

Sasuke: *Sigh* But before I tell you all, I want to set up an survival training for all of you.

Shiro: Survival training?

Sasuke: Yes, this training determine where you are ready to face the real harsh world without me or not.

Kiro: Wow

Sasuke: This training, will be our last to give it our all.

Everyon gasps at the same time by the statement that Sasuke give.