Chapter 56: Minerals of Trust

In the Pokemon World, the two trainers switches their pokemon in the battle, Sasuke switches Mizu with Kiro while Mianna switches Poipole with her Absol, Sol.

Mianna: Ah yes. You actually found your Pikachu huh? If only he wasn't lost we would've still travelling together!

Kiro: I was the reason she got separated from us?

Sasuke: *Sigh* Look, how about we just focus on this match then you can complain all you want.

Mianna: Yeah whatever you say. Sol! Go for Dark Pulse!

Sasuke: Kiro! Use Chidori!

Kiro starts to charging up chidori on his paw before he dash forward to attack, but Sol suddenly disappears then reappears behind him and used Dark Pulse that hits and blows him away.

Mianna: Good job Sol! That dashing trick sure did the job!

Sasuke: (Dash and backstab huh?) Kiro! Release Shock Wave!

Just when Kiro releases his Shock Wave, Sol starts to dash away to avoid the range of the attack.

Mianna: That was close. Sol! Stop him by using Hex!

Sasuke: Kiro! Jump away!

A dark orb forms above Sol before it starts to shoot out dark rings towards Kiro, just when he manages to dodge some of the rings, another ring attacked Kiro and also wrapped around his body, trapping him.

Sasuke: No!!

Mianna: He's trapped! Quick Sol! Use Zen Headbutt!

The long part on Sol's head starts to glow before he ran towards Kiro and headbutts him out of the stage, fainting him anyway.

Announcer: Kiro took too many damages! He's out cold!

Mianna: Alright! Now that's what I'm talking about!

Sasuke: Not bad, but it's not over yet.

Sasuke put away Kiro back into his pokeball then bring out Rai into battle, but Mianna switches Sol with her Gardevoir, Vara

Mianna: You got a Jolteon huh? I think you caught too many electric type pokemon.

Sasuke: Don't be too full of yourself. Rai! Blast Thunder Waves!

Mianna: Oh no you don't! Vara! Magic Coat!

Vara covers herself with Magic Coat, but for some odd reason Rai didn't move at all.

Mianna: Huh? I thought he'll blast some Thunder Wave.

Sasuke: I actually want you to believe that is true, which is not.

Suddenly a spark of electric appeared under Vara and paralyzed her on the spot.

Mianna: What?!

Sasuke: The Magic Coat protects her from every angle, except the bottom. Now Rai! Use Attract!

Some pink hearts starts to form around Rai before he tip toes around cutely and winks at Vara, infatuating her and made her fell in love with him.

Mianna: Oh no! (Rilee will not happy to see this)

Sasuke: Alright Rai! Go for Wild Charge!

Some strong electricity wraps around Rai's body before he strike his entire body towards Vara and sent her flying into the air.