Chapter 57: Gigantic Winning

In the Shinobi World, Shink was struggling to keep up with Ash's speed to block his quick attacks.

Shinki: (I couldn't see right through his attacks, he's too quick)

Ash: Over here!

Ash suddenly appeared in front of Shinki before he strike a punch forward, but Shinki manages to block the attack just in time with his iron sands.

Shinki: You almost got me there.

Ash: Oh I'm not done yet. Wind Style: Wind Wall!!

A wall of wind blows right on Shinki's face before he got thrown away and hit the wall hard.

Boruto: Youch, now that's painful.

Shinki fell off from the wall and manages to land safely before he wipes off the blood from his lip.

Shinki: Your speed is very overwhelming; it's above your friend's speed.

Ash: You mean Sylveon? Well I don't wanna bring her up in this fight till it's over.

Shinki: You want this to be over soon? Then I'll make that happen.

Some of Shinki's iron sands starts to form wings behind his back before he starts flying off the ground.

Shinki: I want to see if you could—

Ash: *Amazed* Wow! You can make wings with your sands?! That's super cool!

Shinki: I appreciate your compliment, but don't think that will help you from out speeding me in the air.

Iron sand needles starts to rain down from Shinki's wings and the rain approaches Ash.

Ash: Woh-oh

Lightning power flow around Ash's legs before he starts running away from the rain of needles, he just keeps running the arena in circle.

Ash: Oh boy not good not good not good!!!

Shinki: If you just keep on running like that then you might lose your energy quicker than you though.

Ash: (Dang it! Who knew he'll be much more quicker when he's on the air!)

Ash starts running on the wall in order to avoid the needles that are already planted around the ground.

Ash: (Geez, now the entire floor has become a field of needles. I can't run around the floor with those around)

Shinki: What's wrong? You're running out of ground to walk on?

Ash: Well of course I do!

Shinki: You won't be walking too much when I'm done with you.

Shinki stops shooting needles and this time he flew towards Ash while he prepares to attack him using his wings.

Ash: But, I do have one stepping spot I haven't step on yet!

The lightning power on Ash's feet sent him flying towards Shinki, but then Ash starts flipping then steps his foot right on Shinki's face.

Shinki: Hrnh?!

Ash: Sorry Shinki, but you made me do this anyway!

Ash does another flip again before he punches Shinki down to the ground before using the punch to push himself off back to the wall.