Chapter 36: Back on Training Track

In the Pokemon World, Sasuke was sitting on the shrine's stairs, he didn't sleep at all but he let his students sleep.

Sasuke: The league... it's near.

He bring up his badge case full of his Uchiha badges while inspecting them carefully.

Sasuke: Is this even going to work? I wonder if it does.

When morning rises, Sasuke was training his Uchiha blade near the shrine.

Sasuke: Uchiha Style: Halo Dance!

Sasuke shots some fire slash out of his blade, hitting some tin cans down and burn it to crisp.

Sasuke: I've learn something about Shisui's jutsu, I guess this can be my advantage.

Suddenly a moving shadow went passed him that made him quickly looking up but it was gone.

Sasuke: What was that?

Then a Noivern appeared above him then flies down to Sasuke before stopping right in front of him.

Sasuke: This Noivern... Ash's Noivern.

???: It sure is!

He was suprised that 3 person was climbing down Noivern's back, it was Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie.

Bonnie: Hey Sasuke!

Sasuke: What? Serena? Clemont? Bonnie?

Serena: We were looking everywhere for you, good thing Noivern notice your scent.

Sasuke: Huh? How did she caught my scent? I didn't even met her.

Clemont: With this!

Clemont bring out Bunnelby's pokéball, Sasuke though for a moment before realizing he was on adventure with Bunnelby before so his pokéball would always got his scent.

Sasuke: I see, clever move.

Clemont: Hehe!

Serena: We were worried when you flew away without us knowing.

Sasuke: Oh, it was a long story. We can talk more inside the shrine. *Walks to the shrine*

Bonnie: Wow! Cool shirne! Is this yours?

Sasuke: ....Maybe

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In the Shinboi World, Sai's team and Lee's team was on their way back to the Hidden Leaf Village.

Denki: That was one heck of a mission we been through there

Ash: True, but atleast we got what we want now. It's not a big deal anymore.

Behind the group was Pikachu and Sylveon, somehow he was still in top shape after he was revived but Sylveon on the other hand was too tired.

Sylveon: *Pants lightly*

Pikachu: Sylveon? Are you alright? You seem very tired.

Sylveon: Yeah, I just feeling a bit drowzy, that's all.

But suddenly she starts to collapse to the ground, but Pikachu manage to catch her and put her head on his chest.

Pikachu: You're not feeling okay, you have to rest yourself.