Chapter 8 : Adopt in Hallowen

It was a morning at shinobi world, where a bamboo sesaw fountain was heard at Ash backyard.

Tung.

Ash : Hallowen.... I hope they all having fun in hallowen, I should buy some candies for some trick or treaters.

Ash went running and grab his orange jacket, then go to the store to buy some candies.

Tung.

Pikachu was also waking up and realize that Sylveon hugging him.

Pikachu : I love you my sweet heart.

He kissed Sylveon lips and let go of her hug, then he ran to the backyard to relaxing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the pokémon world, Sasuke was standing at the roof to see the sunrise and his pokémon were training.

Sasuke : What should I do ? I can't just be here to see myself get trapped forever.

Serena : What was that ?

Sasuke saw Serena was out to the yard while she rub her eye.

Sasuke : Serena ?

Sasuke jumped down to see Serena.

Sasuke : Are you okay ?

Serena : Yeah, but there is one thing I worried.

Sasuke : What is it ?

Serena : About Ash, who is the one with him when that man show them at his mirror ?

Sasuke remember the incident that happen before.

Sasuke : Naruto.

Serena : Huh ?

Sasuke : He's Naruto, he is my friend and rival. He is a leader in the village, so Ash will be fine.

Tears was start to flow on her cheeks.

Serena : I..... miss..... him.....

Serena start to cry and stand frozen. Sasuke knowing the cry, then Sasuke hug Serena thightly.

Sasuke : You still have me to take care of you untill he comes back.

Serena : T-thank you, Sasuke.

Serena hug Sasuke back and crying at Sasuke's cloak, that made his cloak a little wet.

They didn't know that Bonnie was taking a picture of the pair perfectly in the sunrise, Sasuke notice that because his sharingan was still activate and then he release the hug.

Sasuke : *Looked at the window* Bonnie ?

Bonnie : Gonna go. *Runs and hide*

Sasuke : Damn it. *Runs inside the house*

Sasuke was searching for Bonnie.

Sasuke : That darn little....

Clemont : What's wrong ?

He saw Clemont was wrapping himself with a blanket, but he was looking well and look.... big.

Sasuke : Are you sick, Clemont ?