Chapter 61: Tying Up Loose Ends

Ash feels his surroundings are plain and wide with no emotion around by the time he fell into the strange pathway, he slowly wakes up only to find himself was in a place where everything is dark and only glittered with small stars, even the ground he is on are dark as well.

Ash: Wh-Where am I? What is this place?

He looked around and saw someone else was with him; it was Pikachu, Sylveon who are lying on the ground unconscious.

Ash: Pikachu! Sylveon!

He ran up towards them and starts to shake them to wake them up from their sleep.

Ash: Hey! Wake up!

Pikachu: *Wakes up and groans* A-Ash? Wh-Where are we?!

Sylveon: *Wakes up* H-Huh? What? Ash?

Ash: Thank goodness, you two are safe. We just fell into that pathway and we ended up here.

Pikachu: Ouch... we must've fallen so hard.

Sylveon: Yeah, everything went blank as soon as we are here.

The three of them heard groaning from a far and saw they're not the only one around, they saw someone waking up from their sleep. It was Sasuke.

Sasuke: Grrh... Wh-What gives? That pathway...

Pikachu: Huh? He looked kind of familiar.

Sylveon: Yeah, I feel like Naruto is the one who told us, maybe?

Ash: That... That's Sasuke! The guy that switched world with us!

The three of them quickly run towards Sasuke, but he quickly notice them heading towards him before he walked up towards them.

Sasuke: You three... Ash, Pikachu, and Sylveon. Are you not?

Ash: Huh? How did you quickly notice who we are?

Sasuke: Your friends and pokemon mention you three a lot, they've been missing you.

Pikachu: They did?! Wow, we must've been gone too long.

Sylveon: Yeah, I wonder if they are okay.

Sasuke: Huh? They can talk?

Ash: Well, I'll explain later. Right now we have to find everyone else, I saw Naruto and Boruto fell into the pathway.

Sasuke: Naruto and Boruto too? (What were those two idiots doing?) I might be wrong, but I feel like I'm not the only one falling into those pathways.

???: Well you got that right!

The voices sounded familiar for the four of them before they saw someone walking up to them, it was the Team Rocket.

James: Geez, we really fell so far to this weird place.

Jessie: I can feel my back hurting a bit...

Sasuke: *Sweatsdrop* You four got sucked in as well huh?

Ash: Team Rocket?! You're here too?!

Meowth: Ah!! It's Ash!! Where were you all this year?! We were looking around the regions only to find and catch your Pikachu!

Wobbuffet: Buffet!! (Yeah!!)

Pikachu: Huh? You guys talking about me?!

Jessie and James: H-He can talk?!