Chapter 6 : Jump Ash !!! Jump !!!

I think Ash had always change clothes a lot, so I think that Ash need a new clothes just for my book. You want to know what clothes he should be wearing ?? This is the clothes that I came up with :

What do you think ?? Cool right ?? Comment if you agree if Ash must use this clothes for this book

Author note : Ash wouldn't use the headband because he still not a genin.

It was a morning day at the pokémon world where Sasuke was training Shiny Eevee and Pichu.

Sasuke : Again !!! *Throw a shuriken*

Pichu : *Attacked the shuriken with a thunderbolt*

Sasuke : Okay, Eevee !

Shiny Eevee : Ee Eevee Eev ? (Yes master Sasuke ?)

Sasuke : Let's practice again the move.

Shiny Eevee : Eevee !! (Okay !!)

Sasuke : *Take out a paper plane* Eevee !! Sand attack !! *Throw the paper plane*

Shiny Eevee : *Attacked the paper plane with sand attack*

Sasuke : Again !!! *Throw a shuriken*

Shiny Eevee : *Attacked the shuriken with sand attack*

Sasuke : Okay.... take a break, I have to go now. You two have to go in and have breakfast, I have to find more pokémon.

Pichu and Shiny Eevee : *Nods and run inside the house*

Then Sasuke walk inside the forest to find some pokémon.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the shinobi world in the morning.

Ash : *Walks out of the bathroom* Aaah.... refreshing, I think I should use the clothes that Naruto gave me. *Runs to the closet*

Then Ash wears the orange shorts, and the blue T-shirt. Then Ash put on the blue ninja shoes on his feet, and the two hand scarf bracelet on his hand. After that Ash wears the orange jacket and zip the jacket, then put on his red hat.

Ash : *Looks at the mirror* am I look cool or what ?? Okay !!! I have to train now !! *Runs outside the closet to the living room* Hey guys !! We have to.....

Before Ash finished his words, he saw Pikachu and Sylveon hugging each other because scared of the horror movie that they watch.

Ash : *Turn off the TV* We don't have time for horror movie, we need to practice.