Chapter 16 : Hot Spring For Pokémon

In the pokémon world, Sasuke was still searching for The Uchiha Runis at the forest.

Sasuke : I don't get it, why does the Ruins felt really far away ?

Just then, he saw a sign that said "Okama Hot Spring"

Sasuke : Okama Hot Spring ? Might be a good place for realx.

After seeing the sign, Sasuke walked towards where the Hot Spring is.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
In the shinobi world, Ash was at the Hokage Room to receive his mission.

Ash : So you're going to take us on a mission ? That's so cool !! I can't wait !!

Naruto : But Ash, there is one thing I need to tell you. Pikachu and Sylveon can't come into this mission, so I'm going to send a replacement.

Ash : Huh ?! Why ?!

Naruto : Both of them just got out of the hospital, so I suggest a rest for them for about 2 days.

Ash : So I have to team up with someone else ?

Naruto : Yeah, here are your teammates profile, and you're going to be the leader of this mission.

Naruto gave Ash two profile paper with his teammates picture.

Ash : ....Denki Kaminarimon....Sumire Kakei.....aren't both of them are in a different team ?

Naruto : Yeah, but their team are also in a diffrent mission, and they are free for now, so I want them to be in this mission.

Ash : I wonder, what mission is this anyway ?

Naruto: Remember the water tank that you and Boruto just blow up yesterday ?

Ash : Uh..eh...yes ?

Naruto : Those water are actually for the Konoha's Yasawa Hot Spring

Ash : Oh...sorry...

Naruto : Don't worry, your team's mission is to find a new water for the hot spring, I've send Denki the details.

Ash : Why can't we use regular water ?

Naruto : Ours are special, came from a special resource, and also take this *Give Ash a scroll*

Ash: What's this for ?

Naruto : It is to seal the water inside that scroll, Denki actually good at Sealing Jutsu.

Ash : Really ? Cool.

Naruto : This is a C rank mission, so it's going to be quick, I've told your teammates to meet at the village gate, so move out !!

Ash : Got it !!

Then Ash leaves the Hokage Room and headed towards the Village Gate.

Ash : Oh yeah, first I have to pack. *Turn around to his house*
-
-
Time Skip
-
-
At the Village Gate, Denki and Sumire was waiting Ash at the Village Gate.

Denki : Where is he ? It's taking too long.

Sumire : I don't think he is coming, let's just go Denki....