Atem x Reader Wedding Part 2

(Or you can pick whatever really, I just like a visual

(Or you can pick whatever really, I just like a visual. Also this is a more modern wedding, in terms of what is said!!)

The doors opened as the softly Melody from the harps were heard and all you could do was stare at your soon to be husband.

Atem was wearing his normal clothes, no cape, his crown, and all his jewelry which made him look even more stunning even though he already was. His deep crimson eyes met yours and couldn't look away as you walked through the room on the decorated floor. You kept your eyes on him even as you walked up the few steps that separated y'all. Once you were in front of him he smiled at you and you felt your face heat up immensely at the look in his eyes. He was looking at you like you were the only girl in the room that he wanted. You gave a small smile back as he grabbed your hands in his gently. Priest Seto took a step forward right next to them to start the ceremony. You stared into Atem's eyes while trying to listen to Seto but failed to do so. Atem squeezed your hands as he smirked when you just blinked at him with a bit of confusion. You started to listen as your name was said.

"(Y/n), do you take Atem Sennen to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, in life and in death?" You finally heard Seto speaking as you realized you had to say something. Your face heated up a bit again as you saw Atem smirking at you.

"I do" You said as you smiled bashfully at Atem and squeezed his hands. Atem's smirk became a smile and a light blush could be seen on his cheeks. 

"My prince, Atem Sennen, do you take (Y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, in life and in death?" Seto said with a small smile of his own as he watched the two. "I do" Atem said and kissed the back of your hands as he looked into your eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride" And with that, Atem placed a hand on your waist and held your other hand with his. Atem stopped right before your lips and look back into your eyes in a silent question. You smiled and slightly nodded your head. Not even a second later he passionately placed his lips on yours and you both closed your eyes. You moved your hands to wrap around his neck as his arms wrapped around your waist. People started to clap and someone else whistled. After almost a minute your lips parted and you each had a blush on your cheeks. You look away from him and let a small smile show. Atem chuckled and pulled you close to him in a tight embrace. 

Awhile after the wedding, you were both heading back to your room. You were thinking about changing once there since you felt quite hot in all those layers. Y'all walked hand in hand down the hallways without saying much and kept a smile on your face the whole time. When you finally arrived, Atem opened the door with a smirk and held an arm out into the room like he was bragging for simply opening a door. You laughing a bit and he joined you, you both knew it was to help lighten the mood. You entered the room and Atem followed then closed the door gently. You gulped, you knew it was tradition to "be alone" the night of the marriage for "certain reasons".