Special

Alpha Atem x Omega Yugi

LEMON

Yugi and Atem have been dating for 2 years now, both finished college a year ago and now they each have their own separate day jobs. Since Yugi is an Omega, his heat still happened every now and again which wasn't much of a problem in the shared Omega dorms but now, the two lived together. Though they had separate rooms for this sort of thing, it wasn't a good idea for an Omega to be so close to an Alpha when in heat, especially your partner. Just last month they had discussed the possibility of babies.

~Flashback~

Yugi was in the kitchen fixing dinner for them both, since Atem can't cook for his life, while Atem was in the living room picking a movie to watch. After he was done picking it out, he decided to go to the kitchen. Once there, Atem saw Yugi slightly shaking his hips with his back towards Atem while he hummed to himself. Atem smirked and walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around Yugi's waist. Yugi let out a squeak as he drop the wooden spoon into the pan on the stove. Atem chuckled and pecked Yugi's cheek, "Sorry, your just so adorable like this". Yugi huffed and crossed his arms with a pout.

"Your even cuter when you pout my little panda" Atem said as he tested his chin on Yugi's shoulder. Yugi blushed and slowly moved his arms over Atem's. Soon Atem moved a hand on top of Yugi's stomach and slowly moved his hand in small circles.

"Mmm, don't, your making me wanna cuddle", Yugi said as he closed his eyes. Atem smirked and opened his eyes slightly to gaze at Yugi's peaceful face. 'So cute', Atem thought. Atem slowly moved his other hand to Yugi's butt and gave a small squeeze. Yugi gasped and his eyes opened his surprise at first before let out a small moan as Atem continue. "Th-the stove...food mmm, Atemmm" Yugi moaned as he held onto the oven handle.

"Gosh, what I wouldn't give to fill you up and make you pregnant Yugi~" Atem said in a deep alluring voice. Yugi let out a load moan at Atem's dirty words and bucked his hips backwards in search of friction. "Fuck! Yugi...you really want that don't you~? Mmm, I can feel your arousal, so intoxicating~" Atem said as he used both hands to feel Yugi's butt.

"Yes! I've wanted it for so, so longgghhhg, Atem please!!" Yugi whimpered as he bucked his hips backwards again. Atem started to lick Yugi's neck as he thrust against his ass. "Mmm, we have to wait for your heat if you want to be filled correctly", Atem said as he thrust again and Yugi gasped.

~End Flashback~

Ok...more so just said it at the time...

Currently Yugi was in their room making a nest while Atem got some water and snacks. Atem is in the kitchen holding the counter so he doesn't jump Yugi and pound him senselessly right now. "Fuck! He's heat is so strong and s-so alluring~" Atem said and hit the counter. Just then Yugi's scent spiked in arousal, almost like he was responding to Atem's needs. "Fuck~ Yugi~" Atem said as he whimpered slightly.

"A-Alpha~ Alpha...mmm, please Atem~" Yugi whimpered out loudly as Atem was slowly bring the snacks upstairs to their room. Atem placed a shaky hands on the door knob as he tried to regain his composure. "Alpha! Ahh, please, need you~" Yugi moaned out loud as Atem opened the door. Atem groaned and dropped the things right by the inside of the door. He slammed the door shut and pounced on Yugi, who was humping a pillow on their bed. He pinned Yugi's arms down and kissed him roughly. Yugi moaned and Atem slammed his tongue deep inside Yugi's mouth. "Mmmmm" Yugi moaned, loving the roughness off his kiss. Atem explored Yugi's mouth like he couldn't get enough of it. All to soon they had to part for air. Atem stared into Yugi's lust filled amethyst eyes and smirked at the sight before him. Yugi was painting heavily, eyes unfocused and his cheeks hearing up with each passing second. Atem leaned down by Yugi's ear, "So beautiful". Yugi moaned and thrust his hips up, making Atem groan and slam his hips down, keeping Yugi in place. Yugi squirmed in need, "Please, Alpha, more~". Atem put both of Yugi's hands into one of his as he reached over to their nightstand and pulled out a pair of fluffy handcuffs. Yugi stopped squirming for a second and looked as he became curious. Once seeing the handcuffs Yugi started to squirm again and closed his eyes. Atem licked his lips as he imagined the different ways to take Yugi.

Atem took the handcuffs and cuffed Yugi's hands together since he was already shirtless. Moving downwards he licked and nipped at his exposed chest, all the way to his left nipple. He took the nipple into his mouth and sucked, hard. Yugi let out a loud moan and threw his head back while arching his back. Atem looked up and watched Yugi as he licked and sucked on his nipple for a good minute or two. Yugi whimpered and moaned as Atem continued. Soon he moved onto the other nipple where he repeated the actions. Yugi have a sharp thrust up and Atem bit his nipple in a warning. Atem growled and held Yugi's hips with his hands as he bit Yugi's nipple again. Yugi groaned and threw his head to the side as he closed his eyes. Atem released the, now wet, nipple with a loud pop and looked at the mess that was his beautiful little panda. He smirked and put a hand on Yugi's cheek. Yugi opened his eyes and stared at Atem, panting heavily from the pleasure. Atem moved his hand down Yugi's neck as he continued to stare at his face. He then let his hand rest over the black choker around Yugi's neck. Yugi shivered and waited. "Mmm, should I remove this now or when I mark you~" Atem said in a deep lustful voice as he leaned towards Yugi's lips. Yugi whimpered and closed his eyes as he leaned his head back, exposing his neck. "Words baby, I need to hear you say it", Atem said as he pulled on the choker a little bit.

Yugi groaned, "P-please, Alpha...make me yours, mark me, claim me ju-just please~". Atem chuckled deeply and pulled on the choker again, feeling Yugi become more aroused with the rough treatment. "Do you want it rough or gentle, my little Omega~?", Atem asked. Yugi let out a load moan before answering, "R-rough, please, claim me as hard and fast as-as you w-want mmm, Alpha!" Atem smirked and undid the choker, throwing it to the side. "Then...I won't hold back" Atem said.

Atem removed his shirt and unbuckled Yugi's pants. Yugi raised his hips as Atem slide them off and threw them somewhere. He then stopped and stroked Yugi's legs while he stared at the exposed pale skin. "So cute and adorable...and squeezable", Atem said as he squeezed one of Yugi's thighs. Yugi let out a small moan and opened his eyes. Atem looked up at Yugi and smiled gently. He moved his hands to his own pants and started to unbuckle them while Yugi's face lit up bright red. Though embarrassed, Yugi kept staring at Atem's exposed muscles. "Atem~ Please claim me, now!!" Yugi said lustfully as Atem leaned down. "My pleasure~", Atem said. He then bit down hard on Yugi's neck as he pinched his nipple.

----------------

And The End!!! (I'm so getting hate on this XD)