Marik x Yami Marik

Out in Egypt Ishizu and Marik were showing around their new roommate, also known as Yami Marik. Yugi and Marik had somehow stopped Yami Marik from continuing in Battle City, saving Joey the long duel and thankfully he had brought back Mai and Odion. Now though, he was stuck in the present with his own body and he was both happy and confused. Marik had ignored him for most the time back to Egypt and though he knew why, he was still hurt by it.

"Marik~" 

"Stop whining Yami"

"But I'm bored~" Marik sighed and shook his head at his Yami. They both were sitting on stools waiting for Ishizu to get back.

"Mar...do you hate me?" Yami asked with sadness in his eyes and his head down. Marik looked over and sighed. He got up and walked over to his dark. 

"Look at me" Marik said as he placed a hand on Yami's cheek gently. 

Marik's POV

He turned to look at me and I saw the tears as they left his eyes. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I don't hate you...but you need to realize that actions have consequences. I'm sorry that I made you think it was right to do that..." I looked down a bit myself and started to tear up as well. I looked back up and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. Smiling, I leaned in slowly so he could back out.

"Mar..." He breathed out and closed his eyes. I closed mine as well and kissed him gently on his lips. We stayed that way for a bit before having to breathe again and I pulled back. My hand moved from his cheek to his neck and I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He put his arms around my waist and pecked my cheek.

"I love you, my Yami" I heard him gasped lightly and he stroked my back slowly. I hummed and put my head on his shoulder with closed eyes.

"I love you too my hikari" He whispered into my ear. We stayed that way for a few minutes, just comfortable in each others embrace.

"I hate to disturb this cute moment, but I don't really want to see anything else" I heard Ishizu and jumped a few feet into the air as she started talking. Thankfully my Yami had a good grip of me so I wouldn't fall. I heard him chuckling and I blushed while he pulled me back into the hug. He pecked my lips and stared into my eyes.

"It's not that funny..." I said with a pout and crossed my arms.

"Ah, but it is...you're cute like this" He said as he continued to stare into my eyes with his. My breathe hitched as he leaned in. I closed my eyes and relaxed my arms.

"Get a room already" Ishizu sighed and I smiled as we kissed anyways.

(Sorry it's short, I wanted to get something out before my motivation left me. Hope you liked it...)