Atem x Maid Yugi

Requested by gimmeBears

(Hope you like it!!)

Atem Sennen was called many things like a billionaire, handsome, and mysterious. He lived in a mansion that was gated from the rest of the world. Everyone knew of how he gained his money, many were skeptical as it seemed to easy to most. His cousin, Seto Kaiba, was and his still the CEO of Kaiba Corp. Thanks to being on, somewhat, friendly terms Seto had helped Atem start his own business. The two now work side by side so their companies could collaborate to rise sales. Atem does a lot of work from home so he had now hired people to help around the house with chores and food. He ended up hiring three people which happened to be all boys. Ryou Bakura, Malik Ishtar, and Yugi Muto. Yugi was his personal maid, Ryou cooked the food and Malik would usually be cleaning though the two did switch chores sometimes.

Currently Yugi was putting on his uniform, a beautiful white and purple maid outfit that you would find a girl wearing but thankfully this one was standard and went down to his knees. He wore dark purple stockings, black flats, and a light purple headband. Once he finally secured the dress, he left the downstairs bathroom and walked out to the living where the others waited. It's been almost 2 months since they started working for Mr. Sennen and every time Yugi was around him now, he would blush in embarrassment. 

"Ah, Yugi there you are, everything ok with the new outfit?" Atem's deep soothing voice was heard from behind Yugi, making the shorter jump slightly. Atem chuckled a bit at the reaction and smiled down at him when Yugi turned around.

"M-Mr. Sennen, you scared me" Yugi said as he kept pulling the skirt down and blushed lightly. Atem looked down at what Yugi was doing and sighed as he grabbed Yugi's hands to stop him. 

"Yugi, nothing is showing ok?" Atem said gently as he looked into Yugi's beautiful amethyst eyes with his intense crimson orbs. He smiled at the little maid and kissed the back of one of Yugi's hands in his grasp. Yugi's blush darkened slightly as he gave a small nod and kept his eyes on Atem's like he was in a trance. 

"Yugi! Can you help Ry in the kitchen?" Malik yelled from the kitchen area where him and Ryou currently were. Yugi visibly shook his head as he moved his hands out of Atem's.

"I should probably go help them...is there anything you need Mr. Sennen?" Yugi asked as he slowly walked away, pausing to turn around asking the question. Atem shook his head and went to sit on the couch. As Yugi exited, Atem picked up the laptop from his coffee table and started working on some documents for his company.

A little while later Yugi can back into the living room to find a very tired Atem. His eyes were unfocused as he tried to state at the laptop screen. Yugi walked over and gently took the laptop from him. He closed it and set it on the coffee table before turning back to Atem.

"Mr. Sennen dinner is ready, would you like me to bring it to you?" Yugi asked sweetly with a smile. Atem slowly looked up and reached a hand out towards Yugi. Yugi tilted his head at the action and watched patiently. Atem gently took one of Yugis hands in his and guided him to sit down. Once Yugi was seated, Atem took both of his hands and caressed Yugis hands.

"Mr. Sennen, are yo-" Yugi was cut off by a pair of lips on his. Shocked, Yugis eyes widened as Atem gently kissed him before moving away. Yugi came to with a blush as Atem pulled back with sad eyes. Yugi frowned and grabbed Atems face with his hands a bit forcefully. Atem looked back at him and Yugi leaned forward, pressing his lips to Atems. They shared a sweet kiss with their eyes closed before they heard someone clear their throat. Breaking apart reluctantly and breathless, they turned to the person.

"As happy as I am for you two, Yugi made you dinner so I suggest you eat Sennen" Malik said with a smirk. Both of them blushed deeply as they glanced at each other. Without saying a word, they silently went to eat as Malik and Ryou left for the day leaving them alone. During the evening, the two tricolored males, shared their feelings and officially started dating.