Atem x Yugi

LEMON!! SMUT!! STRONG LANGUAGE!!

"Ahh mmm, hah"

"Yu-gi, you're so tight" Atem groaned as he pushed in slowly, trying to go as deep as possible. Yugi whimpered out at the feeling and rolled his hips forward, creating more friction.

"Oh, fuck...so biggg" Yugi moaned out as he continued to slowly roll his hips. Atem stayed still watching as Yugi tried to get even closer to him. 

"Mmmm, you look amazing like this Aibou" Atem said, leaning up to whisper in his ear as Yugi visibly shivered when he licked his ear. 

"Fuuuck hah" Yugi panted as he tried to get Atem to go faster by moving his hips more.

"haa, oh Yugi...I love you so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~~Earlier that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry, not sorry)

"Yugi! Atem!" Their friend, Téa had called out to them as she ran up to them on the sidewalk. Joey and Tristan were following her and greeted them as well. They all chatted a bit as they walked towards the arcade, Yugi and Atem holding hands the whole way there.

They all switched who played what and with who, seeing as they couldn't beat Atem or Yugi. The two tricolored adults had teamed up at the start but had to be on separate teams knowing their friends had trouble beating them. Though they weren't side by side they still had fun trying to beat the other. After the many games where Yugi and Atem each had a fair share of wins and loses, they all decided to take a break while Téa watched some dance competitions. Joey went straight for food while Tristan decided to watch the dancers with Téa. The other two decided to have a mini lunch date of their own while their friends went to do their own things. They walked out of the arcade, holding hands again as Atem gave Yugi a small peck on the cheek which make him blushed lightly. 

"Where should we go Aibou?" Atem asked as he looked at Yugi while they walked. Yugi hummed and Atem kept watching him with a soft look until he ran into something.

"Atem! Oh my gosh!" Yugi exclaimed as he saw what Atem ran into. He had run straight into a pole with a sign on it, head first. Atem had fallen back onto the sidewalk in momentary shock from the impact.

"Uhh....hehe, whoops" Atem said as a blush overcame his cheeks and was visible over his tan features as it darkened every second. Yugi giggled a bit at him and bent down to hover over Atem.

"Are you hurt?" Yugi asked with concern and a hint of playfulness in his eyes as he looked down at Atem with a smile. Atem looked away from Yugis eyes as he answered.

"I'm fine" he said as he moved his arm, reaching for Yugi. Looking back to see his Aibou, he put a hand on his cheek and rubbed his thumb on it. His crimson eyes locked with amethyst as they both got lost in each others eyes. Yugi put a hand on the ground to stay steady as he leaned down towards Atems lips. Before they connected, they heard someone clear their throat and then looked at said intruder. Each of the two glared at the person with different amounts of intensity in them. 

"Hey, don't give me that look, not everyone wants to see others making out on the street....literally" The person said with a quirked eyebrow at the two and crossed arms.

"Come on Duke, like your any better" Atem remarked with a roll of his eyes. Yugi then helped Atem get back on his feet and pulled him into a hug. 

"Actually I am, I don't know about you but Yugi there is definitely worse than me considering what was gonna happen" Duke said with a smirk as his gaze when to Yugis red face. Yugi huffed and buried his face into Atems neck away from his gaze as Atem smirked a little at the comment.

"Ya, you're probably right" Atem said with a chuckle.

"W-we should get going, bye Duke" Yugi said as he took Atems hand and started to walk off while giving Duke a small nod. 

"So...where are we going Aibou?" Atem asked, his smirk getting bigger as he noticed their change in direction.

"Home" Yugi said, giving a quick reply as his blush darkened even more and Atem gave him a lustful look while squeezing his hand a bit.

Whatcha think? Want more fluff or lemon??