Pharaoh Atem x Healer Yugi

Has a plot and fluffiness. Any requests?

Ancient Egypt is currently in it's most prime time with their new Pharaoh, Atem, leading them with kindness and care. The people are happy and seem to all live peacefully now without the stricter laws. Many argue that Atem's father was unjust and cruel while others say that he was too kind to others but in the Pharaohs eyes, he didn't care what they thought about his father for he believed he was just and strict for the peoples safety.

Atem walked down the big hallway towards the throne room to start the long boring day once again. Every since he change some laws, he's been doing the same thing everyday and listening to any problems that arise. As he sat on his throne his priests and priestess walked in as well. They waited a bit before a middle aged man came in holding a young girl in his arms. The girl had bruises and cuts all over her body and her dress was torn as it barely covered her private areas. Ishizu gasped in shock and rushed over to them. "What happened?!" She asked in worry as she lead the man to the healing chambers. Atem got up from his seat as they started to walk out and rushed after them in concern.

"She was attacked by some bandits when she was picking fruit like she normally does..." The man said with a shaky voice and started to cry. They made it to the room as Atem caught up and Ishizu motioned to set her in a bed. After he did so he started to cry even more as he fell to his knees. Atem walked over to the man as Ishizu checked the girls wounds. He knelt down to the mans height and placed a hand on his shoulder to announce his presence. The man opened his eyes and stared at him while he continued to cry.

"She'll be ok, we have the best healers who will do anything to help her. You just need to believe in them and pray for her" Atem said as he gave a reassuring smile to the man and pulled him into a hug. Ishizu was rushing around the room for several items and started gathering them onto a table.

"My Pharaoh, can you please escort him out while I treat her?" Atem nodded his head and patted the mans shoulder. He leaned back and stood up as the man followed suit with red eyes. His crying had lessened but some still left his eyes ever now and again. Before exiting the room, Ishizu spoke up again in panic. "We need Yugi, please find him" 

Atem nodded his head and lead the man to another room just down the hall from the healing chambers. After he made sure the other was calmed down, he went to look for their other healer Yugi. Walking swiftly around the palace he stopped by a door leading outside to the healers gardens and opened it quickly. His eyes scanned the area as far as he could see and spotted the spiky hair that was so much like his. He walked over and bent down next to Yugi, watching him finish picking the fruits. Yugi glanced over and hurried to finish as he knew something was off.

When he finished he stood up with Atem and waited for him to speak. Atem gave a sigh and grabbed Yugis hand as he rushed them back into the palace. "Ishizu needs help, a girl was badly injured by some bandits earlier" Atem said with a serious and concerned voice as he brows furrowed. Yugi just nodded as they rushed back to the healing chambers and entered. As soon as Ishizu saw Yugi she dragged him over to the table and handed him a book. Atem went to sit in a chair as to stay out of their way as he watched them work. Ishizu mixed some ingredients together and went to put it onto the girls bruises. Yugi was mixing some other things and mumbling to himself as little sparks of purple came out of the wooden bowl when he stopped mumbling. The sparks died down a second later as he went over next to Ishizu and handed her the little bowl. Ishizu kept applying the treatments over the girls visible cuts and bruises. 

"She will be fine, I just need to wash her cuts in a bit and reapply the ointment if she isn't up by then" Ishizu said as she got up and placed the bowls back onto the table. The two boys sighed in relief at the news and looked at each other for a few seconds. They both laughed a bit at themselves before Ishizu cleared her throat. Turning back to Ishizu, Atem frowned and got up to leave as Yugi also frowned but stayed where he was. Atem returned to his throne and Yugi stayed in the healers room helping people with any physical pain they had. 

Later that evening Atem was heading back to his bedroom when he passed by the healers chambers and stopped hesitantly by the door. Taking a deep breathe he went to knock before remembering what Ishizu told him, 'Pharaoh please just come in next time, there is no need to knock'. He smiled and decided he'd better listen if he didn't want another lecture and opened the door slowly. When he entered, Yugi was sitting on a chair reading a book as Ishizu bandaged up a young mans hand. Smiling, Atem walked over to sit next to Yugi in another chair and looked over Yugi's shoulder at the book he was reading. Upon noticing Atem's presence by him, Yugi closed his book gently and turned towards the other with a small smile.

Atem smiled as well and reached for Yugis hand. Holding the book in one hand, Yugi held Atems in the other as they leaned towards each other. Yugi closed his beautiful amethyst eyes as Atems lips meet his own in a sweet passionate kiss. They were interrupted by Ishizu clearing her throat and Atem pulled back as he whined at her. "Yugi, my pharaoh...if you two wish to continue then please go to a private room away from others"

Atem pouted as he glared at her and Yugi giggled at him. "Fine, let's go Aibou" Atem said as he stood up and held out a hand for Yugi. Yugi turned to Ishizu with a quite question in his eyes and Ishizu s nodded with a smile. "Thanks Ishizu" Yugi said as he took Atem's hand and stood up.

Atem lead Yugi to his bedroom and held his hand the whole time. Once there, he opened the door for Yugi and walked in after him. He sighed when he closed the door and faced Yugi with a hurtful look. Yugi tilted his head with a small frown and furrowed brows as he walked towards Atem. "What's wrong mou hitori no boku?"

"That's the first thing you've said to me all day...." Atem said as he lowered his eyes to the floor. Yugi pulled him into a hug and buried his head into Atems chest. 

"I'm sorry I was just busy today ok? I love you Atem, you know that right?" Yugi said as he leaned back at the end to look into Atem's eyes. Atem looked back into Yugis eyes and pulled him back into the hug as he sighed.

"I know, I love you too Aibou...I just miss when we could talk everyday" They stayed like that for awhile before pulling back slightly. Atem glanced down at Yugis soft lips and leaned towards him. They shared another sweet kiss before getting ready for bed. Atem laid down and pulled back the covers for Yugi to hop in. Yugi got in and laid on top of Atems now bare chest as Atem pulled the covers over them. Putting his arm around Yugi, Atem closed his eyes and they drifted off into a nice, comfy sleep.