Lie To Me (Part 8)

Start from the beginning

  "Sana" I tried again.

  "I'm sorry" I poked her on her shoulder.

  "Stop it with the poking" she brushed my hand off of her shoulder.

  "Okay, next time I won't be late anymore. Sorry" I went on full mode formal to her. I did not talk nor react to anything all throughout the dinner. Though I'm not a beach person, I kinda want to walk and feel the sand on my feet.

  "I'll just walk. Call me when you guys are done" I said and went to the beach. Once I got to the beach, I removed my slippers. My feet felt the sand and it kinda felt good. I closed my eyes to feel the sea. Not literaly touch the water but to feel the cold air that brushes to my skin plus the sound of the waves. By this surrounding, I can clear what's on my head. Just relax Tzuyu.

  SANA POV

   Tzuyu left, that look on her face. Urghh it made me feel bad. I've been strict on her. I really do not like late people and I'm kinda jealous earlier so that's why I've been kinda hard on her.

  "I'm gonna talk to Tzuyu" Mina was about to stand up but I waz able to stop her.

  "No" I said with a serious tone.

  "Sana eat slowly, you're gonna choke" said Jeongyeon. Guess what, I choked.

  "Water" I think this is the fastest time that I finished my meal.

  They were all looking at me, waiting for what I have to say. I was still chewing my food.

  "I'm gonna talk to her" I said and went out.

  MOMO POV

  We watched her walk outside and look for Tzuyu.

  "So it's a success" we cheered.

  "Nice acting Minaaaa" Chaeyoung said and patted her head. It made Mina's cheeks red.

  "Mina is Chaeyoung your, what you told us?" Mina held Chaeyoung's hand. WOAHHHHHHHH.

  "LET'S CELEBRATE THE COUPLE HEREEEEEE !! BEERS ON SANA BECAUSE SHE LEFT HER WALLET TO ME" I shouted because of happiness. My friends finally found the love of their lives.

  "LET'S DRINK THE NIGHT AWAY" Jihyo said.

  SANA POV

  Where could she possibly be? There are still people around the beach, mostly couples walking around.

  I finally saw her. She's just standing there with her eyes close and away from the side of many people. I went to her and stand beside her.

  "Oh Sana, why are you here?" her voice is still calm even though I was hard on her earlier.

  "Uhm.. why did you decided to go here?" I asked.

  "To just relax"

  "Why are you sad earlier?" I don't usually ask people's feelings so I'm kinda cringing but I want to know her answer.

  "I felt irresponsible. I was late and I know you hate late people"

  "It's not that I hate, I just don't like it but I already forgive you"

  "But you are not talking to me, why? Did I do something wrong aside from being late?" She looked me, waiting for an answer. Well then, I'm just gonna say what I really feel.

  "Tzuyu" I held on her shoulders.

  "Hmm?? What?" she look confused.

  I inhaled first because this is gonna be the biggest step that I'll be doing tonight.

  "I want your attention" I'm red as a tomato as of now.

  "My attention?"

  "Yes, I want all of your attention. Not because I'm your boss or a friend but more than that. I don't like you hugging nor holding hands with other people, I want it to be me, ONLY ME" I tried to be serious but when I looked her in the eyes I just can't. Looking away and not facing her is the best option for me to do now.

  I am still not hearing any reply from her. Sand please swallow me right now. Suddenly, she held my hand.

  "Let's walk" she said calmly and smiled at me. Oh please don't smile right now. I'm already red as a tomato.

  "O-okay"

  I kept glancing on her and on our hands. What is she thinking right now? Her grip tightened.

  "I'm sorry I can't say what I'm feeling. I am not very vocal about my feelings. I just keep them inside me but I am more expressive when I'm drunk. So challenge for you is to get me drunk" she said and winked at me.

  What?

  "I'll just say, me too" she added and walked faster.

  What again?

  "YAH !! SAY IT AGAINNN!!" I got excited.

  "Let's go back to the hotel" she looked back at me and extended her hand. I ran to her and happily held her hand.