27⋆Neoguri

A/N: early update, because you lovely people definitely deserve it ;') enjoy <3 

With the small bouquet of the cute daisies, dangling their heads back and forth in his hands, Yeosang walks quietly next to Seonghwa. No matter what will happen tonight, he just hopes it will give him some kind of closure - and it is with that thought, he stays by Seonghwa's side, as they walk down the street. 

But when he looks up at the stars in the night's sky, he dares to hope that closure won't be needed. Despite everything that happened, despite the words that have been exchanged prior to tonight - the tears, the hurt and everything else, he makes a wish of just one last chance. 

In his heart he knows it's silly, and that maybe Seonghwa was right - they can't just go back to what they used to be, but with the sweet gesture the older has made, hope is hard to keep down.

He follows Seonghwa into one of the bigger 7/11's, one of those where there's a seating area to enjoy a quick meal on the go. They walk down the rows of snacks and instant noodles, and the older's eyes lighten up as his hand reaches out for one particular package of noodles. 

"Oh my God, I haven't had these in years!" he says with the brightest smile. "The Neoguri ramyun! Ah, I always ate them when studying for finals!" 

"Yeah, I re-... Yeah, me too," Yeosang says with a small chuckle, as he quickly corrects himself. 

Seonghwa looks over, and his cheeks blush up in the cutest way. At first Yeosang found the older's little idea a bit strange, but now he can't deny that he quite enjoys it. It's adorable and soft, and seemingly what both of them need to be able to move forward - either together or separately. 

All this time he has thought Seonghwa hated him, but tonight he sees something in the brown eyes - something he has been longing to see again, ever since their goodbye in Hyochang Park.

"I... I remember how my room would always stink after eating this... But it's a good memory nonetheless..." Seonghwa then says, looking back at the package in his hands. 

To everyone else he probably looks like a weirdo - standing there, staring all emotionally at some instant noodles, with a silly smile on his face. But to Yeosang it's the best thing he's ever seen, and is taken right back to Seonghwa's dorm room where the air would be damp and smell like sea food for hours, after they had finished eating. 

"We should get that," Yeosang says, nudging his arm against Seonghwa's elbow. "And some boiled eggs too." 

Seonghwa nods with excitement, and he grabs two packs of the noodles before heading towards the refrigerated counter. 

"Well, dinner's on me tonight," he says when looking over his shoulder. "So please go take a seat, and I'll take care of this." 

While Seonghwa walks up to the counter to pay, Yeosang sit down on one of the green chairs in the corner. His heart is beating so fast, while he just stares at Seonghwa who proceeds to heat up the food at the small kitchen station by the wall. Everything feels so unreal, like a beautiful dream- and Yeosang hopes he will never wake up from it.