1⋆Home

✦

"Ladies and gentlemen, Korean Air welcomes you to Seoul. The local time is now 8:45PM. For your safety, and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened, and keep the aisle clear until we are parked at the gate..." the stewardess finishes her landing announcement through the speakers, but the words just flow unnoticed through Yeosang's ears.

Almost four years have passed since he left Korea, and he hasn't been back since. Not until today. Yeosang fiddles with the drawstrings of his hoodie, staring out the small airplane window, as a giant wave of emotion comes washing over him. Sure, he has been thinking a lot about his return ever since the decision was made, but now that it is actually happening he doesn't feel prepared at all.

"Babe, are you coming?"

A gentle hand lightly shakes Yeosang's shoulder, breaking through his stream of anxious thoughts.

"Ah... Yeah, sorry!" Yeosang replies as he turns his head to meet a pair of big, brown eyes. Slowly, he unbuckles his seat belt and rises from his seat with a last glimpse out the window.

Well, this it it - it is happening now.

The flight has been long, exhausting both mentally and physically, and getting even the slightest amount of sleep wasn't something he was able to. Yeosang stretches his back, a few cracking noises comes from it as he does so, and he can't wait to get some rest in a nice bed as soon as possible. But it might not be as soon as he is hoping for, his boyfriend most definitely has other things planned for them tonight.

"Thanks, Lucas," Yeosang says with a tired smile, when the taller guy hands Yeosang his bag from the overhead compartment.

Lucas puts his arm around Yeosang's shoulder, pulling him closer to place a kiss in his hair, while they are squeezed together in the line of the other impatient passengers waiting for the plane to open the doors.

~

"I can't believe you made me fly economy," Lucas emphasizes the word 'economy' with great dissatisfaction. It would surely surprise anyone else that the new editor-in-chief for Vogue Korea has flown anything but first-class.

But Lucas, despite being the dominant and impatient person that he is, is absolutely soft when it comes to his boyfriend. Some people would probably say Lucas is completely and utterly whipped for Yeosang, and those people would be right. 

Anywhere, but in bed though.

Lucas complains about the plane ride for probably the 100th time, as he walks around the suite at The Four Seasons, busy checking if everything is as he wants it to be. Control-freak would be a mild description of the taller, dark haired male. Now and then he glances at Yeosang who sitting by the window, looking out across the night view of the city.