10⋆Reborn

✦

The look in San's eyes is enough to make Yeosang regret his sudden outburst, but the words had just flown out from the surprise that had hit him like a truck.

"Why would you say such a stupid thing?" San scoffs, rolling his eyes as he turns away. But even then, the truth he tries to hide shines through in his frail voice.

"You are, aren't you? Is that why you hate me so much? Because I'm so close to him as well?"

San doesn't reply right away, instead he just moves around, only a little but clearly very uneasily. He keeps rubbing his neck, running his fingers through his blonde hair, and parting his lips only to close them again a second after.

"God, why are you so annoying?" he suddenly exclaims, sending a piercing glare over his shoulder. "Maybe I just hate you because you're an idiot, and I don't like you!"

"You think I'm an idiot? Really?" Yeosang raises a brow, just briefly, while the word idiot rests on his tongue. He knows he is, in many ways, but hearing it come from someone like San makes his blood boil.

But San is far from done, adding fuel to the fire. The moment Yeosang has feared would happen, the one where the negative tension between them would finally explode - is happening right in front of his eyes in this very moment.

"Yes, Yeosang, you're a fucking idiot! You had everything! A relationship, with someone who loved you, someone who could take care of you for the rest of your life! But apparently not even the sugarbaby life was good enough for you?" San shouts, his voice getting loud for each sentence, and his words instantly ignites the rage inside of Yeosang.

"Shut the fuck up, San!" Yeosang growls, almost flying up from the couch, "You don't know shit about my relationship with Lucas!"

While San just proceeds to roll his eyes, Yeosang is doing everything he can to control his own body. Every little inch of him is shaking from anger, his fists clenched so hard it almost hurts.

"Maybe I don't, but I know you, Yeosang. You're someone who'll never be happy with what he's got. Someone who'll always chase after something more, instead of appreciating how privileged you actually are. Everything always comes so easy to you. But you don't even seem to care."

"If you think I'm privileged, if you dare to believe I've had it easy, you obviously don't know shit about me! But I know this; Wooyoung would never fall for someone who assumes such ugly things about others!"

"No, he only likes the perfect ones, right? Like you, Sangie..." San snorts, mockingly twisting the nickname Wooyoung usually uses, out between his teeth.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Wooyoung's only into girls!" With a frustrated groan, Yeosang aggressively pulls his hair at the back of his head.

This conversation is getting out of control, getting to a point where Yeosang has no idea what the actual issue is, or how to just make it stop. His own emotions have been building up inside of him for days now, leaving him on edge with everything. San did the wrong thing, trying to tick him off like this, and Yeosang has to fight every urge that wants to smack the younger across his face.