4⋆Strangers

✦

"And are you in Economics as well?" Seonghwa asked, as he had finished answering Wooyoung's question, turning to look at Yeosang.

"No." Yeosang kept staring at the floor, not to be rude - but simply to hide the fact that he was absolutely bedazzled by the guy standing in front of him.

This Park Seonghwa guy, apparently from the third year of Economics, had to be the most gorgeous person Yeosang had ever seen in his life. Yeosang shuffled his feet around, hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans, as he tried to look as cool as possible, while his heart was pounding in his chest.

He felt Seonghwa's eyes rest on him, while Wooyoung just kept talking, and Yeosang prayed that his warm cheeks weren't turning red enough to give him away.

Yeosang had seen many beautiful guys before, and he had never had any problems getting whoever he wanted - only to forget about them afterwards. But this felt different. There was something about Seonghwa that Yeosang couldn't explain - something that made Yeosang feel shy like never before.

When Seonghwa had left, Yeosang stole a quick peek over the shoulder, to catch a last glimpse of the dark blonde guy, and his heart skipped a beat. Park Seonghwa - he would never forget that name.

...

"Hello, I am Park Seonghwa. It's nice to meet you," Seonghwa greets politely, but his voice carries a strange hint of restraint, and he is showing no sign of the two of them knowing each other.

Or used to, at least.

The look in his eyes is cold, distant, hitting Yeosang like a bullet. Four years might have passed by, but Seonghwa doesn't look like he's aged at all - he still looks the exact same, the only difference being that his hair now is black. And the way he dresses. Sure, this is a fancy, fashion event - but Yeosang had always thought that Seonghwa looked the best in a casual outfit, and Seonghwa had also seemed to feel better that way. Back then. 

"Seonghwa, I'd like to introduce you to the most important person in my life," Lucas says proudly, his arm wrapped around Yeosang's waist.

"Nice to meet you too. I... I'm Kang Yeosang," Yeosang finally forces himself to reply, his voice cracking half-way through the sentence, and turning into a struggling whisper.

His eyes are flickering around, trying to look at anything else than Seonghwa who is standing in front of him, looking like an absolute dream in his black suit. The way he holds himself would definitely not go with a pair of blue acid washed jeans, and a loose tee. While Lucas and Seonghwa carry on with their conversation, Yeosang feels like dying. Or running away, at least.

But the situation is about to get even worse.

"Ah, this is my wife, Tzuyu," Seonghwa says, introducing the woman who is walking up to stand next to him.