9⋆Void

✦

"You look busted, are you alright?" Wooyoung asks, peeking over his shoulder, as Yeosang walks into the living room.

Sometimes people take Wooyoung's words as being rude, but in his mind it's not meant that way. He might seem like he doesn't think twice before speaking, but everything he says comes straight from his heart, and Yeosang has always appreciated his honesty.

"Good morning to you too," Yeosang grumbles, although well aware of how his appearance has been one of the last things on his mind lately.

While letting Wooyoung go on and on about the date he went on last night, Yeosang is more busy staring into the half-empty fridge in search for something somewhat eatable. In reality he isn't even that hungry, he is simply trying to distract himself from his own reality.

The floor in his bedroom is covered with work applications that he has yet to send out - something so easy, but so goddamn hard at the same time. Getting a job would mean he had to leave the apartment, and whenever he does that he feels like drowning.

Yeosang feels trapped within himself, and it only intensifies whenever he goes out into the real world. And when he is with Lucas, he might as well just drop dead. It's been weeks since he slept with Seonghwa, since he cheated on his beloved boyfriend, but the sound of Seonghwa moaning his name and the touch of the older's hands are hard to get rid of.

Even when Lucas is on top of him, choking him while fucking him harder than ever, Yeosang can't stop his mind to drift off to the thought of Seonghwa on top of him instead. And he hates it, he hates the shame that has followed from what he did - but most of all, he hates himself.

"Anyway, I gotta go, see you losers later!" Wooyoung grins, swinging his brown leather bag over his shoulder. As soon as he's left the apartment, only silence is left behind.

Well - that and Yeosang standing next to the fridge, and San sitting at the dining table, reading through some interior magazines. San briefly looks up, glaring at Yeosang before retuning to the colorful pages in front of him.

"You know," San suddenly says, just as Yeosang is about to leave, "a hairbrush wouldn't hurt you."

"A brick would hurt you though," Yeosang mumbles under his breath, side eyeing the younger who has now leaned back in the chair - arms crossed in front of his chest, while he glares back at Yeosang.

"What did you just say?" San then asks, his face stone cold, just like his voice.

"Nothing. I'll be in my room."

San is grumbling something Yeosang doesn't even bother to hear, while he walks back to his room. Just another day in hell.

As days are passing by, only the guilt of having cheated remains, while the memory of actually having felt Seonghwa's body against his own again fades away. When they see each other at Lucas' office building, although rarely, the look in Seonghwa's eyes are spreading doubt that they had ever even been together at all. Ever.