26⋆Anew

✦

"Aren't you done yet? You are going to be late!" San asks, knocking on the doorframe to Yeosang's room, as he pops his head inside. "Come on, you've changed a million times already."

"I know..." With a frustrated sigh, Yeosang tugs a lock of his hair behind his ear, only to ruffle it around again.

San raises a brow while looking around Yeosang's bedroom, where clothes are thrown all over the place - from the desk to the floor, shirt, pants and socks scattered everywhere.

"Don't be nervous, you look great," San then tries to assure him, but Yeosang just snorts at him.

With the biggest struggle of deciding whether or not to button his shirt all the way up or not, Yeosang stares at himself in the mirror. He has given up on his hair, it doesn't get any better than that. He'll just pretend to be rocking that purposely messy look tonight!

"Come on," he the mumbles. "He's probably way too good for me. I mean, he works at the Shinhan Financial Group headquarter? They are the largest banking group in all of Korea! And we are meeting at a restaurant I can't even pronounce the name of..."

"Yeah, but he could be anything from secretary to CEO, right? Could just be someone who's nice and down to Earth, I mean, Yuna likes him?"

"Or he could be like 60-years old!" Yeosang gasps, and it suddenly starts to nag him how he knows absolutely nothing about his date, besides the fact that he works at the same place as Wooyoung's girlfriend. "Unless this guy turns out to be the freaking one, I am so done with those fancy ass men... I just want someone chill, you know? God, I hate wearing blazer..."

"Sangie, you are going to be late!" San repeats, tapping his finger against his wrist watch as he speaks.

With an eye-roll Yeosang takes a last look at himself. He has managed to iron his shirt as well as he could, after wasting most of his time with changing clothes - white shirt and black blazer and pants, can't really go wrong with that.

"You just want me to leave, so you can Jeonghan can fool around," he grumbles at San, while walking towards the door.

The blonde just laughs, but he doesn't deny it at all - no use for that anyway, when they both know it's the truth.

"Good luck!" San calls out, as Yeosang leaves the apartment.

Dimmed light, dark wood interior and huge bouquets of white flowers all around. People talking, piano music playing and the sound of the bartenders mixing the drinks all blend together, but in a surprisingly calming way.

Yeosang is sitting at the bar, waiting for his blind date to show up, so they can be shown to their table further into the restaurant. Despite San warning him about running late, Yeosang arrived earlier than planned, and his date hasn't shown up yet. Or maybe he has, maybe he saw Yeosang and ran away?