8⋆Sin [M]

✦

Four years might have passed by, but as Yeosang feels Seonghwa's body against his own - it seems like it had happened just yesterday. Or maybe it is the feeling of this being just right.

But even with that thought trying to take over inside his mind, and with Seonghwa's soft tongue swirling around his own, Yeosang knows he should feel guilty. He knows that what he is doing in this moment is far from right. But he can't stop.

The bed, in the first and best hotel they could find, is creaking as Seonghwa increases the speed and Yeosang is almost drowned in the ocean of flashbacks from when they used to have sex. Tonight feels just the same, maybe even better after years of being apart, and Yeosang bites his lower lip not to scream out Seonghwa's name.

With his eyes closed, Yeosang eventually gives in - letting the name of the older roll over his lips, and the response is a kiss so hungry it could devour him. Seonghwa lets a deep moan into Yeosang's mouth, when he so patiently has made room for all of his length to go inside.

"Yeosang..." he whispers, his lips tickling down Yeosang's neck, "You feel as amazing as I remember..."

Seonghwa presses his lips onto Yeosang's once again, their tongues meeting in a dance and when Seonghwa thrusts his hard member deeper inside, Yeosang's moans are swallowed by their kiss.

He runs his fingers through Seonghwa's dark, tangling them into it and holding onto it like his life depends on it. Seonghwa's hands are on his hips, holding his lower body up from the mattress and pulling him in with each hard thrust.

Yes, Seonghwa was indeed hot before, but seeing and feeling him now is just like a dream. His body is toned, giving away that he must use quite a lot of time on working out. His arms are stronger too, able to toss and turn Yeosang just as he pleases.

"Harder... Please..." Yeosang gasps, as their lips break free from each other again.

A satisfied smirk shows on Seonghwa's face before he suddenly pulls out, and within a second he has flipped Yeosang around to lie on his stomach instead.

"Get up on your knees," he commands, getting out of bed himself. Yeosang does as he is told, his body already longing for Seonghwa's touch.

Standing on the floor, Seonghwa pulls Yeosang closer, entering him again from behind. Yeosang pants heavily, as he feels himself being stretched out again, and this time he isn't given much time to adjust before he is literally being pounded into the mattress.

His legs are shaking under him, his vision is blurry and his throat drying out from gasping Seonghwa's name in a endless loop. Sex with Seonghwa has always felt different from anything else, and Yeosang knows the sole reason why.

Because he loves him.

The sun is peeking through the curtains, lighting up Seonghwa's sleeping face. Yeosang has just woken up, in some ways unsure of how much sleep he actually managed to get himself. Locks of the dark hair is falling over the face of the older, and Yeosang carefully brushes it away.