Chapter 19 {Kyojuro Rengoku Part 1}

Start from the beginning

Inosuke: "aw.."He slouched his shoulders and looked down, even his boar mask looked sad.

Zenitsu: "About time, I'm starving." He yawned, stretching and heading over to the door.

Tanjiro: "Right, let's go Inosuke." He rose from the floor and walked over to the same door as Zenitsu.

Insouke: "Fine, but next time Monzoku!!" He exclaimed and pointed at Rengoku.

Rengoku: "That was nowhere close to my name!"

Inosuke: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He ran behind Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

Rengoku: "Ah! Right!! Don't forget, keep trying to be better versions of yourselves!"

Tanjiro/Zenitsu/Inosuke: "Yeah!"

The three exited the room, waving goodbye to Rengoku and closing the door behind them.

Rengoku: "..." He sat idly in the room for a bit. He took out his phone not too long after to check his messages, he looked through his contact list and stopped on one, opening it. Rengoku sent more than enough messages to this person, all being unread. His smile wasn't there anymore, his eyes looked pained and disappointed. 

Rengoku took in a deep breath and just as he was about to exhale, he felt the presence of someone standing behind him. He turned around swiftly to see who or what it was but to his surprise, no one was there. He blinked twice before getting up and shaking his head. Rengoku left the room but took a glance behind once again before he did. That presence felt familiar to him, far too familiar.

Sometime later...
Registration Class

Tomioka: "Agatsuma."

Zenitsu: "Here.." he answered in a soft tone and raised his hand, Giyu's eyes snapped over and glared into his.

Tomioka: "dye your hair black."

Zenitsu: "eh- but sir.. I keep telling you this is my natur-" He stopped mid-sentence by Giyu dashing towards him and slapping him across the face. It happened so quickly that it almost looked as though he teleported.

Tomioka: "DON'T TALK BACK!"

Zenitsu: "That's so unfair!" He mumbled as the blood came out of his mouth. Zenitsu had been slapped so hard that he flew past Genya and into the wall at the back of the class, the class next door even heard the thud that he made on impact.

Giyu fixed his hair by swiping it to the left and pulling the clipboard of all the students' names listed on it. Tanjiro and Inosuke tried pulling the dazed Zenitsu out of the wall as everyone else ignored and went back to having a normal school day.
As everyone carried on with their business and awaited for the next class, they were abruptly interrupted by a knock on the door followed by Rengoku busting through the door with a smile on his face.

Rengoku: "Young Kamado! Young Hashibira! And Young- ew..." His voice lowered when he looked over to Zenitsu.

Zenitsu: "Hey Mr. Rengoku." He waved at his flame-haired teacher, he had a purple eye and missing teeth.

Rengoku: "...ah- ehem. ANYWAYS! I would like you three to accompany me on a surprise journey!" He cleared his throat.

Tanjiro: "A journey?"