Chapter 9 - (full episode)

Sorry for not uploading in a while.. school and stuff got in the way of that.
I was intending on just having it be one part every chapter but eh..
I got too far in so I just went with it.

Anyways, here you go!

{Part 1 Kanao Tsuyuri}

It's been 2 days since Tanjiro spoke with Kanao.
I didn't take long for Shinobu and Kanae to realize how different their little sister was acting, neither did it take them long to figure out why.
They got Kanao to tell them everything, even the things that didn't really matter. Kanae found out it was Tanjiro who helped her and decided she would talk with him during lunch at school.

Kanae: "Kanao lived an impoverished lifestyle, well...I'd like to say she did before she was taken in by Shinobu and I. She never told us much, but we both could tell that her parents were incredibly abusive towards her and her siblings, beating them and drowning them if they did anything they disliked. Even crying or making sounds of pain would result in a punishment by her parents. She broke psychologically, and I'm sure that's what made her an empty shell who was soon abandoned by them. I don't know how anyone could live with themselves after doing such horrible things to their own children, it's too much for me to really talk about...or even think about it...I'm just felt it would be necessary for you to know about her past, since you were the first person to really... 'save' her? haha...I guess you can put it like that. But thank you, for everything, you were able to do something neither Shinobu or I could have. So again, thank you, Kamado-kun."

Tanjiro: "I'm glad I was able to help, Ms.Kocho!" He proudly exclaimed, standing up straight and saluting with a serious look on his face.

Kanae: "Ara Ara, no wonder you were able to do it, your so hyper." She said laughing softly.

Tanjiro: "Ah, s-sorry. It's just being the eldest sibling of six children can really give you a good boost in the morning. And I always try to have enough energy to make them happy, no matter how hard it is." He flashed her with a heartwarming smile.

Kanae: "I see. Well I don't wanna keep you in here for all of lunch, you can go see your friends now. Thanks again."

Tanjiro: "O-oh yeah! I almost forgot, Zenitsu wanted me to help him with some homework. It's been great chatting with you! If I see Kanao I'll try to make her day ten times better for you! Take care!" He assured her, running off to wherever his friends may be.

~Timeskip to when Tanjiro meets up with Zenitsu~

Zenitsu: "There you are...what took you so long?" He asked crossing his arms.

Tanjiro: "Ah, sorry...Ms. Kanae wanted to talk with me, I didn't think it would be for so long...sorry..."

Zenitsu: "...good grief...enough with the 'sorry'. Just come over here real quick." He said walking behind a wall and calling Tanjiro over.

Tanjiro: "Uh, are we gonna do the homework here? Not what I expected but I guess you can do work anywhere..." he walked over to the wall and looked down at Zenitsu who was stopping down and frantically looking around for...something...

Zenitsu: "Wh- homework? Oh yeah...that's what I told you. Get down, I don't want them to notice us."

Tanjiro: "Wh- what are you-" he was cut off by Zenitsu pulling him down by his hand onto the ground then shushed by him. Tanjiro hadn't realized why Zenitsu was acting this way, well, up until he noticed about 6 girls walking down the corridor towards them.