Chapter 10 {The Janitor Named Urokodaki}

Last Time..

Makomo, Sabito and Senjuro find their ways to the entrance of the school and find Nezuko standing stiff and shocked. The others also follow suite after realizing what Nezuko was standing in front of...

Tanjiro: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!" He screamed out in laughter as he rolled around on the dirt.

Inosuke: "WOOOOOOOHEEEEHEEEEEE!!!" He screamed and slammed his chest in a King Kong motion while hanging onto on of the school pillars with his legs.

Zenitsu: "The clouds.. their so beautiful..." He laid on the ground, spaced out and staring at the sky.

" He laid on the ground, spaced out and staring at the sky

Sabito/Makomo/Senjuro: "What the.."

Nezuko: "mmph."

A light flashes on revealing Zenitsu sitting in a chair behind a table and Sanemi sitting in the chair opposite to him with Rengokou standing behind him with his arms folded. Zenitsu just sat in the seat, terrified.

Sanemi: "So.. you know why your in here?" He asked, forcing a Mafia boss accent.

Zenitsu: "I- No.. I just woke up when Rengoku picked me up and-"

Rengoku: "IT'S BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WERE TRASHING SCHOOL PROPERTY!!!"

Sanemi: "mhm that's right."

Rengoku: "YEAH!!! And your hair looks like cheese!! Cheese head!!!" He exclaimed all while keeping his signature smile.

Sanemi: "Okay calm down buddy."

Rengoku: "SWISS HAIR!"

Sanemi: "I SAID CALM DOWN!!!"

Zenitsu: "..."

Rengoku: "..."

Sanemi: "Look.." He stretched his arms out then slouched back into the chair. "All you gotta tell us is why you trashed the place. Then you can scotch free... probably..."

Zenitsu: "That's the thing Sir, I have no idea what you all are talking about! First I'm hanging out with my friends then boom.. you kidnapped me."

Rengoku: "Wouldn't call it kidnap.." He muttered in the background.

Sanemi: (still forcing the Mafia boss accent) "Heh," He turns back and faces Rengoku. "The boys got amnesia! Haha!" He then turns back around to Zenitsu with a stern look on his face. "Well, if that's the case... how about we. Refresh ya' memory.." He got up from the chair and walked over into the darkness.

Zenitsu: "Well you can try but it's just a blank page for me-.. wh- what are you doing..?"

Sanemi: "Don't worry about it.." He said as he casually picked up a baseball bat.