Chapter 23: {Beach Episode}

Thought I vanished like the avatar again huh?
This was just a pretty long one that I wanted to get right is all, sorry if you got worried.

{Part 1/2}
{Breath of  Salt Water}

It was so dark, only a few beams of light seeping through tiny holes. At first, Tanjiro had thought that his eyes were closed, but they were fully open. Although it was so dark, it also felt soft, like a warm bed full of comfortable pillows.

After a while, he heard giggling and the feeling of fingers on his chest and on his stomach. The darkness ended up moving away and the light nearly blinded him after seeing the sun again. Upon catching himself, he saw almost all the boys he was close with at school giving him a death stare.

Murata, Sabito, and Senjuro glared in his direction while Sanemi, Obanai, Giyu, and Zenitsu gave him a worse kind of enraged look.

Tanjiro: "Huh? What's wrong?" He asked, looking around at them in confusion, only to then look down and see those same hands on his body that he felt before, then that same soft feeling on his shoulder.

Shinobu: "We'll just have to pick Tanjiro as our final teammate!" She stated with joy, holding on tightly to Tanjiro's left arm

Kanae: "Mhmmm~! He's the perfect pick!" She had herself pressed onto Tanjiro's back with her arms resting over his shoulders.

Tanjiro: "...huh...?"

Mitsuri: "Aww, what an adorable face you have! I just wanna squeeze it!" Her voice got high as she grasped Tanjiro's right arm to the point of almost breaking it.

Ozaki: "..."

Kanao: "..."

Tanjiro's entire body turned pink once he realized that all three of the women on him were in their bikinis. While dealing with his flustered emotion, he also felt fear after feeling the pressure from the other boys and hearing the boss music emanating from his teachers.

Obanai: "I'm going to kill him." He whispered.

Sanemi: "I'm gonna rip his stupid face off..." The veins on his face couldn't possibly appear angrier.

Giyu: "I am the bone of my sword..." He started to recite a chant from an anime he watched as he held a stick in his hand.

Tanjiro: ". . .How did things end up this way. . ?"

(2 Hours ago...)

Before Saturday came around, Kanae had made reservations to stay in one of the bathhouses near the beach for them to spend some time in to spend the night. By the time they got there, most of the adults asked Zenitsu and Tanjiro to buy everyone drinks from a vending machine.