Chapter 12 {Fast as light, Calm as water, Arrogant as a beast}

Inosuke, Zenitsu and Aoi can be seen running towards the crowd of other students while comedically dodging the dodgeballs and Temari balls that were flying their way.

After a couple more ducks and weaves, the three managed to make it into the ground and out of sight from Yahaba and Susumaru.

Aoi: "Final..ly... we made it..." She panted and gasped for air, crunched over with her hands on her knees.

Zenitsu: "Yeah.. but, where's Tanjiro..?" He asked, also panting slightly.

Inosuke: "..." He stood upright and looked around, wiping the sweat from his face.

Zenitsu: "Didn't you two say that you saw him?"

Aoi: "I think he was over.. there... wait no, over there, I think..."

Zenitsu: "Please don't tell me you forgot!"

Aoi: "I-.. It's not my fault! I was too focused on trying to stay in the game! I didn't have any time to keep an eye out for him!!"

Inosuke: "..."

Zenitsu: "Wh- But that's reason we ran over here in the first place!!"

Aoi: "Ugh, whatever! Hey Inosuke, you remember where he is?"

Inosuke: "... How many of us came out here..?"

Aoi: "Huh?"

Inosuke: "How many of us students came out here?"

Aoi: "I don't know, I asked if you knew where Tanjiro was."

Zenitsu: "Well, if it helps.. I think there were about thirty of us when this whole thing started."

Insouke: "...Then... how many of them are out...?" He slowly raised his hand up and pointed towards a group of students lined up next to one another.

Aoi: "No way..." She turned her head to the students and both her and Zenitsu stood there in disbalief at what they were looking at.

Zenitsu: "They're... all out..?"

There were roughly about twenty three students all bunched together outside of the box, some continued to watch and see how the dodgeball game would end and others, like Murata and the short purple haired boy who was the first to be out, were unconscious or taking a nap.

Susumaru: "Hehe.. almost all the bugs got squashed, how sad... I might shed a tear." She snickered.

Yahaba: "I wonder what kind of prize we're going to get after we win with the highest time record." He smirked and thought to himself.

Only seven students were left in the box. And knowing that there was ten minutes left on the clock, Yahaba and Susumaru kicked up the gears and began throwing the balls much faster, wanting to get out as much students as quickly as they could.

Zenitsu: "I can't believe it.. how are they only seven of us left? I-It still feels like this just started..."

Aoi: "I think this is where we surrender.. because there's little to no chance that we're making it out of this with a gold medal around our necks...."

Inosuke: "Well you two can do that, and while you're out there with the losers. Make sure to keep a good eye on me when I win."

Zenitsu: "Wha-? Are you nuts?! Wait what kind of question is that.. of course you are."

Aoi: "What's going on in your head half of the time?! The second you run out there you're going to get hit in the face with one of those Temari balls like everyone else! Just accept the fact that we're going to lose, I mean.. it's not like a become of hope just comes out of nowher-"