Chapter 17 {Ara Ara~}

It's been about two days since Tanjiro and Inosuke had been taken under Rengoku's wing. Zenitsu being the only one who decided to stay behind began to hang around Nezuko and her friends more.

Aoi was able to come back to school because her illness had thankfully passed. Too bad for her though, she had to catch up on a ton of work plus a math test on top of that.

Kimetsu High - 11:55
Chemistry Class

The classroom teacher, Obanai would usually walk around with a mask and a snake wrapped around him. Some say he wears the mask because he's allergic to women, and that the snake is to scare them away.
(even though most of the girls he's around aren't afraid of snakes)

Obanai: "Does anyone need me to go over anything?" He turned around from the chalkboard and ask the class. Everyone replied with a simple 'no' even though some of them were still writing in their notebooks. He realized this and sighed, then waited until they were finished. "Next time, be honest." He muttered. No one heard what he said because of the mask, they didn't know he actually said something either.

Aoi: "Ugh... this is too much..." She groaned under her breath and rested her head in the palm of her hand. Kanao sat behind her so she would normally hear whatever she said. Zenitsu on the other hand could hear things even coming from other classrooms.

Kanao: "Poor Aoi. I can't help but feel bad for her... getting sick abruptly then having to do more work than anyone else to keep up. Maybe I could help her out after class." She thought as she looked at the back of her best friends' head. "But, I guess Aoi getting sick wasn't the only sudden change to happen." She turned to the left side of the class, looking first at Inosuke, Zenitsu, and then Tanjiro. Each of them had a completely different vibe from before.

Inosuke for some reason, and as weird as it sounds... actually had his shirt buttoned up and wore a necktie with the school jacket. He... looked professional... and Zenitsu looked a lot happier as if he had just won the lottery. Then on the other hand you have Tanjiro who... well...

 he's been spending way too much time around Rengoku

... he's been spending way too much time around Rengoku...
(That took forever to draw...)

Kanao: "I wonder what happened." She pondered. for a while.

Obanai informed the class that it was only a couple of minutes away from lunch and that they could leave early if they wanted. Most of the students were already out of the classroom, he does that a lot so at this point, they would already know what he was going to say.
Kanao was one of these students and she was ready to leave but after seeing that Aoi was still sitting in her seat, with a face that just screamed pain.