Chapter 4 {In The Jist Of Things}

Everyone in the classroom had gone quiet and looked directly at the door to see a leg is the thing that swung the door open and made the noise. Then out came a man in dark blue tracksuit with black and dark blue running shoes. The man had medium-length, messy black hair tied back into a low ponytail. He also had thin eyebrows and sharp, dark blue eyes.
The man uttered two words which would send shivers down everyone's spines...

"...Good Morning..."

After the man said this everyone hopped back into their seats and became as silent as Tanjiro's family from another universe. The man then walked over to the teacher's desk, pick up a piece of chalk and began to write something on the chalk board.

Tanjiro: "hey Zenitsu, is that guy our teacher?" He whispered.

Zenitsu: "yeah, that's Tomioka Sensei. He's our class teacher and he's also our body fitness teacher." He whispered back.

Tanjiro: "oh, thanks for telling me." He whispered again.

Zenitsu: "No prob-" He was going to whisper back to him but he was cut off by the kid who was sitting behind him with the boar head on shouting, "TOMIOKA-SENSEI!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!"

Tomioka: "No, I won't be doing that." He sighed, still writing on the chalk board. It didn't take most people in the class to understand what their teacher was writing, "New student. Introductions." Is what it said. Tomioka has finished what he was writing and placed the chalk down then turned to the class. "Okay class, today we have a new student, so if you know your that person, please come up to the front of the class." He said looking directly at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "Okay Tanjiro, you got this, don't be awkward. You can do this, just go up there and say your name. YOU CAN DO THIS!" He thought to himself and then slapped his face cheeks with both of his hands. Tanjiro then sprung up from his seat and then walked up to the front of the class with everyone eyeballing him.

Tomioka: "Very well, please state your name and do it in a way so that everyone can hear." He told Tanjiro this because he remembered the day Zenitsu had to say his name. Tanjiro nodded then put both of his arms to his side and said, "My name is Tanjiro Kamado! And I am proud to be a part of this school! I am looking forward to working with you all!!!"

Tomioka: "jeez, energetic much ?" This made him remember another teacher in this school.

Tanjiro: "ah sorry, but it's in my nature. Ehehehe" he said turning back to his new teacher.

The boy with the boar head: "I like this kid already, SHOUTING IS THE WAY PROVE YOUR STRENGTH!!! HAHAHA!!!" He shouted jumping up from his seat then placing his right foot on his table. "Shut up." Zenitsu said with an annoyed look on his face.

Tomioka: "get your foot off of the table, now." He looked at the boy sitting behind of Zenitsu with a death glare. "Alright Mr. Kamado, go back to your seat. Oh and while your at it..."

Tanjiro: "hmm ?" Tanjiro slightly turned his head around to his teacher.

Tomioka: "get rid of those pierced earrings, you wouldn't want to be violating the school rules will you ?" He informed Tanjiro.

Tanjiro fully turned around to look at his teacher, both of his hands at his sides and then bowed. "I'm deliberately breaking the school rules. I'm very sorry." Tanjiro assured him. "What are you doing!? Don't deliberately break them... Don't break them so politely!!!" Zenitsu screamed in his thoughts. "They're mementos from my father." Tanjiro assured his teacher once more. After Tanjiro said this, Tomioka's left eye twitched a little bit and the girl Tanjiro met at the store, her face changed, the typical smile she had disappeared. Only Zenitsu noticed this.